Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Breeders?

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    Refrain from judging lest you judge the wrong person.

I could very easily defend my stand here by showing proof from other posts that were mailed to me in the last 2 days, but it wouldn't be allowed. One thing it did do is open my eyes to the truth about certain people and who bashes who.....it was an eye opener for sure.

Like trying to destroy worthy people's reputation's.
    Lying and falsifying about important people.
    Vulgar, foulmouthed language and lies the which I have never encountered on the internet.
    The list goes on and on and I finally know what it's all about.
    Call it..."too close for comfort"
    Yeah all of which is exactly what you are doing to me and others. You make me sick. I can show proof as to why this is all going on. I can show proof why you came after me in the first place. Adn why you refuse to stop. I can show proof of your lieing and pretending to be government agencies to scare me out of using my service dog. I can show proof of everything.

You all want to know why this is going on? Here is exactly why. In 2005 my husband wanted a black male GSD to take camping and hunting with him. So I checked out breeders. I contacted one that I loved the look of her dogs on. Still do. She informed me that she indeed had a litter of puppies and 2 of the males were black. One long coated(spoken for) and one short(not spoken for). So we converse and talked and she agreed to sell me the pup when it was old enough. I sent in the money and waited. We got all teh supplies. She constantly sent emails and pics and vet reports of our little guy. We signed the contract and had her written garentee that he was ours. We talked to teh amoutn of over a 100 emails. All of which I still have. About a week and a half before the pup was to come here she told me she was not happy with sending the pup to a home that had an intact female. She had know for over a month and when she accepted th emoney that we had an intacted female. We were buying him on a pet contracted. and she had all the money already. And we were not getting him for breeding. He was to be fixed. Just as Luca is now. She said she was going to up the price to her breeding agreement price and tehn she would be fine. So suddnely a pet qualtiy pup was a breeding quality pup? We refused. We were contracted for a pet quality abnd she already have everything and everything was signed. She said fine then. By this time the kids were estatic and he was already named (luca). Everything was bought and ready. So then about 5 days before he was to be shipped she informs me of the deal she has with the stud owner that the stud owner has first pick of the females but if she doesn't like the females she could end up with a male. She tells me this when I get back form my husbands uncles funeral. My husband was already distraught and this made things so much worse. this was first news to us. This is after all is signed and agreed on and paid for. We had no clue until then that this could happen. So for a full week it was yes you will get the pup, no you won't, yes you will. Till the day before he was scheduled to fly. They the stud owner shows up and takes our pup. So breeder has our money and we have nothing.

All through this I was explaining what was going on in the forums I was on. Remeber I rarely leave the house so my main contact and most of my friedns is online. When the pup was take my whole family was soo upset. So of course I am upset. She has devestated my family. This person has gorgeous dogs(at least to my eyes) but my problem was not with that. it was with her business dealings with me which is what I always posted about with the proof of emails. She did offer us a female black and tan but that was not what we had contracted for and not what my hubby had wanted. So of course we declined. She did send us our money back in the end. But that was not the point. I later found out that we could have sued her for brech of contract if we had not taken our money back. But since we did that ruined that.

She later found out that I posted the events to my friends. And yes I did. I wanted to know if it was normal practice for a breeder to do this to someone. And being Christmas time made it so much more worse since the pup was also to be a present. I have all of the emails form her proving this. Her friedns found out and went on a stalking and lieing campaing agianst me. All because of this one event. And this person, Mike is the last one. She has yet to stop the harassment. The others have. But she refuses to. So now you all know. And I can back it all up. And you all know now why this is going on.
    Nicole

As I said, proof is what matters when accusations fly.

You Nicole have provided proof each and every time.

Too bad others couldn't

Hugs to you Nicole,
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

big Hugs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    As I said, proof is what matters when accusations fly.

You Nicole have provided proof each and every time.

Too bad others couldn't

Hugs to you Nicole,
    Thanks. With all the lies she has spread about me around the internet, and her friends I have been very smart about keeping all the proof. All the emails form teh breeder, all the harassment emails and pms on every forums form them, all the emails pretending to be a government agency that does not exhist, my friends, and and trainer have forwarded me all emails or pms they get form these people also. Plus I now have a post card also from Mike that arrived yesterday where she is agian trying to scare me out of using my service dog. Never works though. I keep all proof. My mother was a paralegal and did not raise a stupid daughter.
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    big Hugs!!!!
    Thank you. Don't squeeze too hard or I might get sick. lol very sensitive stomach right now. lol
    Nicole