Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeders?

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    I can marry a coloured person and it doesn't guarantee that I will have a coloured child, come now. My neighbor is married to a loured person, they have two white children and one coloured. That's genetics.

As for the White Shepherd rescue you forgot to notice that I said it was founded in Cedar lakes which everyone knows is in the US. But we have two affiliate clubs here who are continuing mark's work because it meant so much to him. So yes, we do have two White Shepherd rescue clubs, unless his brother in law is lying to the press.
    LOLOLOL this really shows you knowledge of genetics. Oh my I can't stop laughing. Human genetics and GSD color denetics are two TOTALLY different things. LOL this is too much. lol

As for the resuce supposedly being in Canada give me a link. The link you give is only to one in the States. I want proof. Since you have been proven to be such a HUGE liar already I have to have proof to what you say to believe it when all the clubs I am with say otherwise. Because the White Shepherd club of Canada, which I am a part of, would love to have that info. Since having a White Shepherd rescue in Canada is so important.
    Nicole

I use to use a product called " Bitch pills" and start a month before due. http://www.thomasveterinarydrug.com/...roducts_id/189 . Praise the Lord- never lost a puppy and had good size litters.

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Maybe she was past peak. Try day 3 and 8.
    Nope she was not in standing heat then either. The vet confirmed that when we visited before sending her. She is one of the type that has her standing heats later in her heat cycle. This can be common in some dogs.
    Nicole

I use to use a product called " Bitch pills" and start a month before due. http://www.thomasveterinarydrug.com/...roducts_id/189 . Praise the Lord- never lost a puppy and had good size litters.
    I don't know if I can get those in Canada. Either way Sheena came form a large litter. Her litter size was 10 and that was her dams first litter. And Ryder has been known to produce large litters as well. Either way I am hoping for at least 5. If we have more then that that is great. But I am hoping for at least that.
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    I can marry a coloured person and it doesn't guarantee that I will have a coloured child, come now. My neighbor is married to a loured person, they have two white children and one coloured. That's genetics.

As for the White Shepherd rescue you forgot to notice that I said it was founded in Cedar lakes which everyone knows is in the US. But we have two affiliate clubs here who are continuing mark's work because it meant so much to him. So yes, we do have two White Shepherd rescue clubs, unless his brother in law is lying to the press.
    Besides being apalled at your choice of genetics example, as I truly thought you couldn't be more ignorant or rude, You have again proved me wrong on that point!!!

Affiliation with a club is not the same as being Founded. It is an affiliation from a USA based org.

Please restrain yourself from more falsities and uncalled for attacks upon your limited intelligence.
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ
    I don't know if I can get those in Canada. Either way Sheena came form a large litter. Her litter size was 10 and that was her dams first litter. And Ryder has been known to produce large litters as well. Either way I am hoping for at least 5. If we have more then that that is great. But I am hoping for at least that.
    Nicole
    If you can not get it in canada- ship it to me, I will pm the address, we will re wrap it in a plain box, and ship it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Besides being apalled at your choice of genetics example, as I truly thought you couldn't be more ignorant or rude, You have again proved me wrong on that point!!!

Affiliation with a club is not the same as being Founded. It is an affiliation from a USA based org.

Please restrain yourself from more falsities and uncalled for attacks upon your limited intelligence.

You got a good laugh at her genetics example too. lol At least we can say Mike is entertaining with her made up stories. You never know what she will come up with next. And half the time I don't think she does either. lol

As for teh supposed Echo rescues in Canada. I am still waiting on proof on that. Until she provides proof I will beleive my clubs.
    Nicole

If you can not get it in canada- ship it to me, I will pm the address, we will re wrap it in a plain box, and ship it to you.
    I am sorry, and thanks for the offer, but if it is not allowed in Canada then I will not bring it in illegally. I just don't work that way. Thanks for the offer though.
    Nicole

ONT: Marion Lopizzo - Echo Dogs White Shepherd Rescue - [email protected]

Canadian woman who is a affiliated with Echo dog, she does live in ontario and fosters USA dogs.
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

ONT: Marion Lopizzo - Echo Dogs White Shepherd Rescue - [email protected]

Canadian woman who is a affiliated with Echo dog, she does live in ontario and fosters USA dogs.
    Yes I know Marion. She is Ryders Owner. lol But she does not have a Full rescue operation there. Like you said she helps with Echo. There is not a rescue here in Canada that will take care of Canadian Dogs. She will help with what she can but does not have a full rescue operation set up.

Marion is an awsome lady and we are great friends. She is one of my mentors and I am VERY lucky to know her.
    Nicole

Originally Posted by mike001

Oh my.... *keeping mouth shut*

I am sorry, and thanks for the offer, but if it is not allowed in Canada then I will not bring it in illegally. I just don't work that way. Thanks for the offer though.
    Nicole
    Oh no not that- I mean if the company doesnt ship to canada. There are other products like Solid Gold concept bitch and I know they will ship to canada.

Oh no not that- I mean if the company doesnt ship to canada. There are other products like Solid Gold concept bitch and I know they will ship to canada.
    Actually no Concept a Bitch is no longer allowed in Canada. I found that out when I tried to get it last year for Sheena.
    Nicole

Actually no Concept a Bitch is no longer allowed in Canada. I found that out when I tried to get it last year for Sheena.
    Nicole
    Well see if that link I posted sends to canada. They say they do but 4 days longer for shipping.

There was nothing rude or ignorant about my post. I was showining facts. Ryder is from a breeding that produces pandas and now tri colours, so making a comment about pandas was not ignorant either. Although no one seems to know if furrarri and hoofprint are one and the same. Just like getting an arabian from hoofprint, you are guaranteed one thing and find out you have something quite different in the breeding. No, not me personally, but my good friend from Belleville.

As for saying that Mark founded the first White Sheperd resue in Canada, no I didn't say that...I said we now have two White Shepherd Rescues in Canada. Yes they are affiliates of Mark's first rescue in the US. But they are in Canada nonetheless. They are buildings, with staff, and attached kennels
    and a lot of volounteer homes, lots of donations, etc.

Didn't notice when you were appointed the post sheriff. Please try to stop misreading my posts and misquoting me like you did by saying I had stated I was diabled.

The only thing I said was that had I been that woman and been asked for ID I would have pulled mine out , does that mean I am disabled??? It simply meant I would not have made a fussHAD it been me.
    I also said OUR service dogs wear red and black tags, which they do, does that mean I AM disabled? NO, it means OUR service dogs, MEANING the ones in our town wear red and black tags.
    You are sounding more and more like Nicole, I have to wonder if you are her twin or just looking for trouble like she does on 50 other forums.

My friend was kind enough to send me links of all her posts from other places which I must say the rude vulgar venom coming from her was not surprising now that I'm getting to know her.

To spare the other posters from another tirade like they had to go through the other day, I will refrain from posting anymore on the subject .