Thread: Cody, Dog of a Lifetime

Cody, Dog of a Lifetime

Dear K.C. Your dear, sweet friends Caitlin and Audrey have written so lovingly of you and your heart dog Cody. What a touching tribute to a very special dog and his guardian. I am so very sorry that your precious boy was taken from you so soon. But I know that throughout his life he was SO cherished, loved and adored by you and all who knew him. Thank you for giving him a second chance at life and the best forever home a doggie could ever wish for. I hope that with time your great feeling of loss will be replaced with beautiful memories of the wonderful years you shared. And thank you too for sharing your heart and home with yet another doggie in need of your special love. Cody, I don't think a doggie was ever more loved than you, sweet boy. Yes, I know too that you are looking down from the Rainbow Bridge with a big smile on that beautiful face, so proud to know that you are so very, very loved by so many. Revel in the sunshine and beauty of the Rainbow Bridge dear Cody, frolicking happily with all of our departed, beloved furkids until you and K.C. are together again. Bless you precious Cody. Today Pet Talk, your loving family and friends and all the world have the privliege of honoring your legacy of devotion, loyalty and love. Congratulations to you Cody, a most cherished and beloved Dog of a Lifetime.

Audrey, Caitlin, thank you for being such loving friends to K.C. and Cody.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your story just made me get teary eyed. You sounded like the best friend a person could have, and I'm glad that you got the time with your family that you did. You will see each other one day at the RB.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

K.C., so sorry you lost your boy. I've got a special one too and can sort of imagine how you feel. I'm glad you got to give Cody some happy years. He looks like a very sweet dog. I'm sure any dog in your life is a lucky one.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm so sorry that you lost Cody, but so happy that he did have a wonderful life with you in a loving forever home. We all know that he is at the Rainbow Bridge with all our our beloved pets who have gone before him, now he is happy, strong and playing with them. Congratulations dear, sweet, Cody Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Aww what a sweetheart of a dog. K.C., how fortunate you were to have this beautiful dog come into your life. To fulfill you with love and happiness.
    Congratulations on being our most deserving Dog of the Day Cody.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

awwww
    hun you so deserved dog of the day
    what a darling dog cody

Kendra Mc.

Thanx guys for all the kind words. Me and Audrey are really glad he got to be pet of the day. When KC seen this she just started kinda blubberin and called her fam over. She really appreciated Sandras post. Thanx yall

Today my heart was touched by the beautiful tribute to a fantastic dog. You were lucky to have each other. Congrats to you, beloved Cody.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

You all are so kind to post such kind things about Cody :] He truely was a special dog, and he'll always be remembered

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Sorry, I'm late in posting. But I wanted to say that was a beautiful tribute to a beautiful dog written by a beautiful family. Cody was indeed very, very special. I read a lovely thought someone wrote about their beloved dog who'd gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I think Cody's owners would say the same about him:
    "Always in my mind,
    Forever in my heart."
    Marie

Dear, sweet, loved Cody looks like my beloved lab mix Cody. so I especially touched by his beautiful story. How lucky KC is to have had him even though it was 7 short years. I know that every day was jammed with affection and love beyond words. What wonderful friends you are, Caitlin and Audrey for honoring such a handome, fantastic, adorable boy with such fond memories!!! Not only will KC never forget her Cody but I know she'll always love you too for surprising her with such a huge honor!!!