Thread: Shelby !!

Shelby !!

you are such a beauty Shelby !!!
    you are a real good companion to your humans ; I send you a huge doggie-hug !!!
    hope you get a new ball to play with today !!!

Hi there Shelby! I'm not surprised you so easily won over the hearts of your humans Just look at that smile! What a beautiful, beautiful girl you are! Your intelligence, willingness to please and that sweet, sweet personality make you the perfect furry companion and forever friend! I know having an exuberant, playful Border Collie in the family keeps everyone on their toes! Your young companion is so lucky to have such a special friend! Congratulations to you sweet Shelby! Today you claim "top dog" honors as Saturday's most beautiful, loving and deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you have a terrific day celebrating your great honor precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Shelby, you do sound like a very special girl! And you are soooo cute

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Shelby, what a beautiful girl you are and so playful. I'm so glad your family decided to get a dog after all. As they say " A House is not a Home without a Dog". It sounds like you have a great time in the park and you are so obedient. Congratulations dear, sweet Shelby, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Shelby, you are such a cutie! I want to hug you! You must bring so much joy to your family! Have an awesome day and congrats on being DOTD!

Hello beautiful Shelby. Congratulations on being dog of the day today.

Shelby !

Shelby u'r very cute ! I hope my dear doggie is going to be a dog of the day soon 2 !
    Flopsy

Shelby, you're very beautiful. I'm glad your family's research turned up the fact that the Border Collie is a wonderful breed. And now you're proving that to them. I love your colouring...very pretty indeed! Enjoy your special day as Dog the Day & celebrate with lots of treats & cuddles & games.

I know my well-wishes are late & I'm very sorry. But I just wanted to congratulate the sweet Saturday DOTD on her big day. I hope you got a big party in your honor!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I just LOVE Border Collies, and you adorable, sweet, smart, incredible Shelby is the reason why!!! You make my heart sing with joy! You are personality PLUS! Congratulations on your most deserving status as DOTD!!