Thread: Female Great Dane needs new home in SC.

Threaded View

Female Great Dane needs new home in SC.

We recently rescued a female great dane from a private home where she wasn't being fed properly and she had been kept as a breeder. They kept breeding her to her dad and some of the puppies were deformed and died at birth or shortly after.
    As it turns out, this is Skylar's mom. The lady we got Skylar from gave her to her ex husband and he wasn't caring for her properly. I know that dogs lose weight when they have puppies, but she only weighed 96.6 lbs., when her normal weight is 135-150 lbs.
    We just can't keep her even though we would love to if we could.

She is still a little bit underweight but she is definitely looking a lot better than she did when we first got her 8 days ago.

Her name is Belle. She is AKC registered. She is UTD on her shots. She is also housebroken and very friendly. She gets along well with other dogs once she gets to know them.

Here is the only pictures I have of her right now. They were taken with my cell phone the day we got her, though you can't really tell how skinny she was.

Please e-mail me at molucass20 @ aol . com , I don't have a computer at home, but I will check my e-mail every few days.

We are located in Walterboro, South Carolina and would prefer someone locally or at least in South Carolina.
    Attached Images Attached Images