Thread: Who has these breeds..Give way giclees ..

Who has these breeds..Give way giclees ..

a Golden, a brindle bull mastiff, afghan hound, springer spaniels, a merle sheltie show, ... uh.. lets see what else .. The reason for my question is- I am not going to be doing giclees all this spring and summer as I will not be staying at shows. With Galina being bred, and only Zubin showing- I wont have time. No sense in these sitting here.
    Owners will be taken over non owners. I will send them to you- all you pay is the shipping charge COD, but I will box them up.
    Most are 20x16 and all are high quality in wood frames. No frames will be included. Here is what I have.. The springer spaniel puppies is a group of 4. I do not have a picture that only shows that one- but I will add it as soon as my camera recharges.
    *** Please note- those of you that contributed your dog etc for my show display will be receiving my copy I have. If you do not want it or its okay to give to someone else- please pm me. Thank you..***
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domesticated 110 collie 16x20 gw.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	34434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domesticated 0164 Horse Portrait 16x24 gw FAT.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	34435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domesticated 0978 Bull Mastiff 16x20 gw unsized.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	34436   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domesticated 1435 Afghan Hound 16x20 gw.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	34437  
    Last edited by borzoimom; 02-28-2007 at 09:40 AM.

I donīt have any of these but anna_66 has BON!!!.....the brindle mastiff......It would be so awesome for her to have it........
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    I donīt have any of these but anna_66 has BON!!!.....the brindle mastiff......It would be so awesome for her to have it........
    Okay mastiff is held until she either accepts or refuses..Please tell her to pm me one way or the other.

I know we have a springer on PT! Hes a very gorgeous boy called Bob! I'm sure the username is ChrisH or something close to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy4paws
    I know we have a springer on PT! Hes a very gorgeous boy called Bob! I'm sure the username is ChrisH or something close to that?
    Until I hear otherwise- held on reserve. Please ask them to pm me.

Mastiff is now gone to Anna- hope you enjoy it! pm me your address where you want it shipped to.

Okay- the mastiff is taken, and probably the springer- who wants the horse, the afghan hound and the sheltie?

I really like the horse...I dont have one but I love them....if no one goes after it I would gladly take it...

Also on a side note, now that you're not doing it...I am looking to get three of these done...one for my uncle whose red dobe just recently past (they were very close) and one of Jay for dad and one of Deedee for mom....who would I contact now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ceph
    I really like the horse...I dont have one but I love them....if no one goes after it I would gladly take it...

Also on a side note, now that you're not doing it...I am looking to get three of these done...one for my uncle whose red dobe just recently past (they were very close) and one of Jay for dad and one of Deedee for mom....who would I contact now?

Thanks
    I am still doing it just not going to shows. You can send in your photo to [email protected] . The information on this is still in marketplace area.

Awsome . As soon as I get a picture of Loki I will send you the three.

sheltie is now reserved..

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    We don't have any afgahns on PT (at least I don't think so ) so you might want to cross post somewhere else, too.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

crosspost the afghan to wdlb.6.forumer.com the owner has one and co owns another. Zoot Afghans, and her name is Candi.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy
    crosspost the afghan to wdlb.6.forumer.com the owner has one and co owns another. Zoot Afghans, and her name is Candi.
    Thank you.