Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lilly, lovely girl

I hope that time will help to ease the pain in your broken hearts. I'm so sorry you lost her, if only we could keep them with us here forever. Rest free from pain, sweet Lilly.

Thank you all, for your sweet words. I can hardly function, right now. I keep looking for her, wanting to care for her and she is gone. She is gone........I don't know what we will do.

I am so very sorry for you and your family's loss, my heart and my prayers go out to all of you, that somehow some way you can find some comfort to help your grief be a little more bearable for all of you. I wish I had the right words to say that would take care of the pain and give you comfort, but I am not even sure what that would be, all I can tell you as you so well know with the losses you have endured already, is that it just takes time, she knew how very much she was loved and fought for, and the memories you all have of her will live on forever. RIP sweet Lilly, play at the Rainbow Bridge pain free, say hello to Mousse and Ginger.

Still thinking of you & your family today and praying for comfort & peace
    with the passing of Lilly. I printed a prayer for you both here. I do hope it
    helps a little. (((Hugs))) Liz, Smokey & Maggie.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=122893
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm sorry Logan. I wish I had met her.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

As you already know, my heart is breaking for you all.

I know Lilly was in the best of care until the end. Rest well sweet angel.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh Logan, I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through, after losing 4 in such a short period of time. I'm so sorry I missed this thread. I had no idea Lilly was even sick.

Please take care of yourself and your family. I know its hard, and wish all the love and comfort for you at this difficult time.

I am so sorry Logan. she was such a special speacila girl.
    Lilly - Godspeed and rest easy now - there is a whole heaven full of doggie beds you can tear up/chew up.
    {{hugs}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dearest Logan.. I find myself at a loss of words.. There just aren't any adequate to express how deeply I feel the pain of your tragic loss.

When last I had checked on her health thread, things seemed to be looking up. It was such a horrid shock to learn how quickly it all changed. I cannot even imagine the sense of shock and loss, that sick "punched in the gut" feeling you and your family must be enduring. The pain is so heart wrenching

But I just know that sweet Lilly, sunshine girl, is romping along with that big golden grin on her face. Murphy and Zipper young and vibrant alongside her. Romping through fields and meadows, swimming in crystal clear streams, rolling in sweet clover, those big lolling tongues and laughing eyes dancing. It makes me smile to think of it, I can close my eyes and see it so perfectly.

Lilly is not gone. Never gone. She is in your heart, and the hearts of all who knew her through you. Her spirit awaits you, patiently, loyally, as she always has on Earth. Some day you will be joyfully reunited.

Comforting and warm hugs sent your way, dear Logan.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so so sorry for your loss
    Rest in Peace, Lilly. You will be missed dearly <3

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Dearest Logan.. I find myself at a loss of words.. There just aren't any adequate to express how deeply I feel the pain of your tragic loss.

When last I had checked on her health thread, things seemed to be looking up. It was such a horrid shock to learn how quickly it all changed. I cannot even imagine the sense of shock and loss, that sick "punched in the gut" feeling you and your family must be enduring. The pain is so heart wrenching

But I just know that sweet Lilly, sunshine girl, is romping along with that big golden grin on her face. Murphy and Zipper young and vibrant alongside her. Romping through fields and meadows, swimming in crystal clear streams, rolling in sweet clover, those big lolling tongues and laughing eyes dancing. It makes me smile to think of it, I can close my eyes and see it so perfectly.

Lilly is not gone. Never gone. She is in your heart, and the hearts of all who knew her through you. Her spirit awaits you, patiently, loyally, as she always has on Earth. Some day you will be joyfully reunited.

Comforting and warm hugs sent your way, dear Logan.
    The way you describe it, I think I'd rather be where she is than where I am, Jess. I hope she is happy, and I hope she is with her friends. I wish she were here with me. I miss her horribly. I can't even begin to describe my feelings of loss at this point. Too much, too soon, I guess.

Logan

Logan and family, I am so very sorry to hear of your sweet girls passing. I have been hanging out pretty much only in the General forum, so I didn't even know your beautiful Lily girl was sick. I feel bad for not knowing and not looking in the Dog Memorial forum

Lily was such a pretty girl and I know she's in a better place now. Rest in peace, dear Lily, and enjoy the good health that you now have sweet girl.

I can only imagine the hole in your heart right now Logan . I wish so very much I could do more. Know that I hold you in my thoughts and prayers, and that I share in your grief. I know how difficult it must be right now to find even a shred of consolation.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sorry to hear about Lilly. RIP sweet girl.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Logan, I'm so sorry. R.I.P Lilly.

((hugs))