Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooper

Cooper

Cooper.....You are a handsome little fellow. I just love your coat. Your color is so pretty. I bet the snow does stick in your long hair. I bet you do make your mommy happy. Enjoy your special day little fellow.
    a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Cutie Pie Cooper!!

What a great shot of you in the snow, looking back at the camera! We're big Corgi fans in our house so we're smiling and squealing at the computer this morning!! How cute it must be to see you romp in the snow little guy! We just love the thought of you hopping like a little bunny rabbit. Have we mentioned that you are one fine looking young man, sweetie? Well, you sure are and it's our pleasure to meet you this morning. You sound like an all around wonderful doggie friendship ambassador. Congrats to you on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us today and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cooper

Such a Adorable baby you are Cooper **** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY****gO for those doggie treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cute Corgi Cooper!

So, Cooper! You moved from California to Minnesota! How do you like the Midwest? They can get a lot of snow up in Minnesota, but I understand there are beautiful places for a dog and his people to take walks, too. You are a most handsome Corgi man, I would love to be the person to brush you off after your adventure in the snow. Please ask your people to give you big hugs for me today! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! p.s., I'd like to see more of you - hint to join Pet Talk

(9 PM, CST) I just came back to see you one more time because you are soooooo cute! Hug!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-27-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Cooper,

What a handsome boy you are. I love your long hair. Looks like you are enjoying the snow, it so much fun to play in. Hope you get extra walks today and as well as special treats.

CONGRATS COOPER!!!! You are a cutie! I've never seen a longhaired corgi before!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Hello Cooper!!!!!

You are such a gorgeous pup!!!!!!!I wish you could be Chica's playmate, because you are so sociable!!!!!

Cooper!!

We know all about little legs... although we have never been in the snow, mud works the same way! Congratualtions on your very special day. You ARE just too cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Cooper

Cooper, how brave you are to go out into that freezing snow after living in sunny California! I'm glad to hear that you've gotten used to it and that you and your mommy are able to keep eachother warm. Your face is just precious, and it sounds like you've got an endearing personality. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Cooper !!!

I love your name and I love your photo!!! Nice to hear that you're the cure should Mommy get a little blue!!! Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Cooper,

My, my, you are a beautiful lilttle guy, with love to spare.
    I am so happy to meet you and offer my biggest congratulations on
    your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you & your
    people a lifetime of heath & love. Big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Cooper! You are a handsome little boy! I bet that first snowstorm was a bit overwhelming for you. But now you are probably an old pro at handling snowflakes! I hope you are enjoying your special day today and are getting lots of hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi cutie Cooper! What a life loving, people loving, pup loving fella you are! There's nothing like the love of a furry friend to lift your spirits and put a smile on your face and no doggie does it better than you, sweetheart! Thanks for doing just that for me on a very difficult day. You are truly the light of your Mommy's life and understandly so! Congratulations to our most deserving Dog of the Day, Cooper Hugs and kisses to you, precious boy! I hope you and your proud Mom and all of your adoring human and furry friends and fans are enjoying a very snowy and fun filled "top dog" day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Cooper!! You are adorable! I hope you like the snow, you'll see plenty of it in Minnesota!

Those Corgi's just love the snow.. More on the way tomorrow
    "I have been DEFROSTED"
    Corgis are energetic, agile, intellegent,
    lively, cheerfull, sturdy and loyal...
    So in otherwords a corgi can be a
    short stocky never ending fur ball
    of fun..What the not so understanding
    may call a pain in the rear...