Thread: First Ever Picture of Murphy

First Ever Picture of Murphy

He is my buddy. Murphy He is now alot fatter from the crickets lol.

Murphy is really cute.Is he a pacman frog?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Yes he is. He' only 4 months old so he just a baby

Hehe I can't wait until he gets really big!!

Me too I'm feeding him lot so it happens soon. HEHEHEHEHE. I cant wait to look at him like this
    Murphy The Pacman Frog!

How big will he get?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

lol then eventually he'll look like this lol

Like 9 inches. He'll be so big he will have to be fed rats. Jeese right now he is mad cause he ate a cricket and had some moss in his mouth and when I pulled the moss out he lost the cricket.
    Murphy The Pacman Frog!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint
    Like 9 inches. He'll be so big he will have to be fed rats.
    *Twisterdog faints*

OMG. Wow. That would be very cool to have such a big froggie ... but feeding rats? Oh, I could NEVER do that! Not saying it's wrong at all, just something I personally don't have the stomach to do.

That's why we have a liiiitttlllle tree snake ... he can eat crickets his whole life.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Murphy I just found out loves sports He hops around if in hcokey the New Jersey Devils are winning or in the NBA like me a Spurs fan jumps. He basically likes the same teams and i'm not just saying that Tonight Spurs are playing i'll get video of the idiot jumping arond if there is a long point of the game there winning.
    Murphy The Pacman Frog!

Awww he is addorable!!

He looks so serious. Real businessman like. (where are Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde? Just kidding) I didn't know these guys ate rodents either. I figured feeder fish as they age. But I guess frogs are pretty versatile in their diet. A store near me has tadpoles for sale, but I didn't get a chance to ask what they will turn into.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I know he does look serious. But the idiot loses that look when I show him his dinner. Everytime he saw those crickets his eyes widend up so much.
    Murphy The Pacman Frog!