Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: truth or dare

hey, u guys how did a great game turn into" oh it might get someone mad" I mean people wasted theyre time just saying ' oh that would be so bad blah blah blah!" I mean, I think posting stuff is wut people expect!!! so, AND PLEASE NO ONE RESPOND TO THIS UNLESS U CHOOSE TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!, neway puppylove, this is a great thread, dont change it, same truth and dare as before
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina

i dont get it lol. dare: spend 15 mins more with pet?? oooo what a dare!
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by labloverforever
    hey, u guys how did a great game turn into" oh it might get someone mad" I mean people wasted theyre time just saying ' oh that would be so bad blah blah blah!" I mean, I think posting stuff is wut people expect!!! so, AND PLEASE NO ONE RESPOND TO THIS UNLESS U CHOOSE TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!, neway puppylove, this is a great thread, dont change it, same truth and dare as before
    Yes, posting stuff is what we expect here, but not stupid stuff like I love chicken to a thread that has got nothng to do with chicken!

dare: I dare no-one to post stupid things like that!

A dare should be a challenge, not something that disrupts the board. If you don't find that dare - walking your dog 15 minutes longer or whatever - challenging, make up a new dare. Just don't go back to the original, that was not funny, not helpful, and not even very daring, just annoying.

For a new dare, why not give yourself a challenge like "teach your pet a new trick?"

I assume this response is aimed at me, and I therefore, feel the need to respond to it, despite your request. First off, TELLING ME NOT TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD, IF I AM NOT POSTING TRUTH OR DARE, IS THE SAME REQUEST THAT HAS BEEN MADE OF YOU, TO NOT POST UNRELATED MESSAGES IN OTHER THREADS. It is a bit annoying to have people posting things other than what the thread was supposed to be for, isn't it.

I am not trying to ruin your fun, but being considerate of others is an important part of being in a community. I was merely making a few suggestions, not trying to tell you what to do. As long as you don't disrupt unrelated threads, or make references to what you dislike about me and what I post, I will not post non truth or dare related messages in this thread.

P.S. - I apologize, to the others, for interrupting your game, again.

Originally posted by cavialova
    i dont get it lol. dare: spend 15 mins more with pet?? oooo what a dare!
    \
    I TOTALLY AGREE, ooooooooo, how scary,
    u guys r FREAKS!!!!!
    just play the game, and u better b sorry 4 interupting this wonderful game of truth or dare
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina

...and people wonder why i'm embarassed of my generation.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

This thread is not a good idea. Pet Talk, and indeed the whole Pet of the Day family of websites, is a place for people to discuss their pets and their relationships with their animals and other pet-related topics. It is not a place to call others names, like FREAKS, or threaten anyone.

I am closing this thread.