Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truth or dare

truth or dare

okay, its a game of truth or DARE, I start off by just writing truth or dare, below it I write what the dare would be, or wut the truth would be, the truth could be something like, What was ure dog's most embarrasing moment (4 u and ure dog)lol, the next person to see and that wants to, answers by writing truth or dare, then answering the question or the dare. See its a fun game, go ahead, give it a shot, no harm, its funny, and fun!!!!! please respond, thanks

TRUTH: what wus ure dogs most embarrassing moment, 4 u and ure dog (tell us in detail)

OR DARE: I dare u to post a reply in some random place saying sometin completely random, like I LOVE CHICKEN or somtin
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

I did the dare, I wrote I love chicken and stuff under dog general, then under pet talk contest ideas, on pg 2 is my post, LOL!!! n e way, TRUTH : same truth as above (most embarrassing moment thing) OR DARE: I dare u to go to the cat section of pet talk and somewhere put, DOGS RULE, CATS STINK,
    I LOVE YELLOW LABS

I pick truth. This one time I was sitting on the floor with my puppy Chewy trying to get him to sit for my extended family. Well Chewy has this Obsession with Chewing (No really?). Well he jumped up and my chest (being a girl it hurt) Now, that gave the family to talk about for weeks

Truth: Has your dog ever done something so embaressing you wanted to run away and hide? If so what?

Dare: Post somewhere and ask if it is bad for your cat to eat cat litter.
    Nikki

The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it

Truth:

I took my dog to school one time for a "pet show" (in grade 5) and he got so excited, he pooped on my shoe. Not normal poop, but "gosh I'm excited, so excited I have the runny kind!" of poop. I was mortified, and my first reaction? Flick it off.. so I flicked, and some got on the wall in the hallway.. and it STUNK.. thank GOD I was only with two of my best friends..

Anyway, I didn't have another pair of shoes and I wasn't about to wear poop shoes, so I called my mom to see if she could pick me up, and she couldn't. Thankfully, a friend's mom drove me home. I put the poop shoes in a plastic bag, tied it up tightly, and sqeezed my size 7 feet into a pair of my friends size 5 (I think) shoes.. THEY HURT!! At least they didn't stink.. anyway, I NEVER told the teacher about the poop on the wall..

so.. same dare as before (the eat cat litter thing), new truth.. I'm so bad at this!!! What is your most embarassing pet store moment.. ? (ie.. ask a dumb question, freak out at an ugly bug, get pooped or peed on??)

I just found this article about cat litter.. maybe that dare isn't so good because it might worry people that someone has a sick cat..

Have you ever caught your cat eating its litter?
    Eeeww! Hopefully not, as a cat who suddenly starts
    eating litter is almost always sick. Cats with anemia,
    a condition in which the body doesn't have enough red
    blood cells, will sometimes eat litter. Vets aren't
    sure why they do it, but it may be nature's way of
    getting more iron into their systems.

Cats with kidney disease or feline leukemia will also
    eat litter occasionally. Improper diet can also cause
    cats to eat litter. If you notice your cat dining out
    of the litterbox, an immediate visit to the veterinarian
    is in order.

so.. someone can think of a new dare.. or at least explain the situation maybe so people don't freak

Dare: I dare you to post somewhere that you have a flee problem. Be like flee problem. No matter what i do it doesn't work. I have tried the shampoo and it just seems to burn. I am at my wits end. When people see the flle's jump off of me they run away in terror. PLEASE help me!(do forgive me it is 4 in teh morning, so this might sound crazy)

Maybe we shouldn't be posting things places because it might bother people. I don't want people to get up set. Mayeb we should do something like I dare you to give your dog an extra biscuit. It might sound stupid but people won't get mad.
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 06-29-2002 at 03:09 AM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Former User Guest
    No offense but is that dare part a good idea? You just go and post something 'stupid' to someones thread that has got nothing to do with the thread. How do you think the topic starter would feel then? I've got nothing against games, but they have to have a good taste, and this hasn't, in my opinion!

Do NOT just go post something off-tpoic in some other thread. That's not funny, nor is it considerate to people reading those threads. So think of a different "dare," okay?

I have to agree. If you posted a weird message in a thread I was participating in or had started (which you did!), I would feel like you were making fun of me or just being inconsiderate of my feelings. Luckily I read this post first, because your chicken remarks in the pet contest thread seem like you are making fun of all of us trying to plan the thing. I'm not trying to ruin the fun. I'm sure your intentions are innocent, but not everyone, especially those who have not read this thread, will be equally amused.

Why don't you try either starting a silly thread for each weird dare, that others can respond to, if they choose, or trying a different type of dare. Why not photograph yourself doing a dare and post it in this thread? or find some weird pic related to the dare on the internet and post it? Just an idea.

Those are good ideas. I thought people might be offended. Sorry if you did.

New dare: Take your dog for a 15-min longer walk then usual. Hey your dog could use the exercise. Can you handle it?

What a great dare! I wish I had a dog to be able to do it! Maybe I will when I go visit my parents later this month! They have two pups who would LOVE it!!!

Hee hee. Thanx. You have a cat?

Dare (cat)- lay with your cat for an extra 15 mins

Dare- (Other pet)- Spend 15 mins more with that animal.

dare (dog)- same as before

You can do a dare that is the same for all animals
    example- Spend 15 mins extra with your animal today
    or if you do one like me do it so it aplys to all pets. Make diffrent catagories. Any one up for the chalenge?

I picked truth b/c one time when me and my family were camping at Gilbert Lake (Snowball was with us of course!) we put Snowball's lead on this poll thing near our tent. Well this lady starts riding her bike down the way past our tent area (that is a bad idea around Snowball) and Snowball ran up to the lady as she was peddling by and Snowball tryed to greet her. The lady lost her balance and hit a truck that was parked in the lot next to mine. U know Snowball, she loves to greet people.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

LOL. That is so funny.

After you do a truth or dare, you then post another dare or truth for the next person to do. Got it?