Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taz the Terrific !!!

Taz the Terrific !!!

Taz, what a pleasure to read about you this morning!!! Your picture is just so adorable!!! (Yes ... I know all you guys wince when we gals baby and coddle the boys, but hey, even some of you have to admit Taz is a real sweetheart. ) I agree with you, Taz: a pile of leaves in the fall is a must on one's To Do List!!! Have an extra special day as our much beloved DOTD!!! Make sure you take time out from watching over us humans to enjoy some well deserved treats!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Taz....I just love you. You are so handsone. You could come and help me rake my leaves. I would play ball with you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Baron Von Tazman!!!

The story your human writes about you, clearly, comes alive while looking at your photo!! There you are, in that big pile of leaves. You look like a great big old handsome leaf loving love bug!! If anyone ever doubted the gentleness of a Rottie, meeting you will dispel those rumors. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning, nurse Taz, friend to all. Please have Mom give you some sappy kisses on that big loveable head from us. Congrats on your big day and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Yes It's Still Sunny", Florida

p.s. We can't wait until our friend Anna sees you

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations!!!

Good morning handsome!

What your human has written about you sounds the same way I felt about my big rottie boy Angus. No matter what kind of reputation these massive strong dogs have, they are definitely big lovable goofballs and live for their family

I'm so glad to hear you have such a wonderful loving family.

Enjoy your special day...you deserve it boy

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    p.s. We can't wait until our friend Anna sees you
    You knew I couldn't pass up a chance to say congrats to this sweetie didn't you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Taz... you sure are a great example of how wonderful your breed it!

Congrats to you!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Taz u stole our hearts

What a beautiful boy! Congratulations on your very special day. Very deserving. Looking at your happy face this morning put a big smile on my face. Sounds like your heart is as big as you are. We'd give you a big hug and kiss if we could. Enjoy your special day as you enjoy life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Congrats Taz! You are sooo handsome!
    I live in Michigan too and have a handsome Rottie boy!
    Taz sounds like he does an amazing job of raking the leaves!!!

He's a very kind and caring dog and I couldn't imagine life without him. I have decided that he's not an alpha or beta dog, he's a nurse dog! He worries about all of his doggie and human friends and makes sure that everyone is safe and happy. If someone is sad or not feeling well, Taz is right there and doesn't leave their side until they give him a smile and tell him they're ok.

He loves kids and lets them climb all over him. He never cares if they pull his ears or try to ride him. The more attention he gets, the happier he is! He is a very good ambassador for Rottweilers, he's changed many people's minds about the breed and for that I'm very grateful. -- Taz' Person
    Taz, sweety! You sound like a wonderful representative for your breed. And a nurse dog to boot! What a great guy! I loved your photo in the yard. I'd love to rake leaves with you any time! Please ask your Person to pet you for me. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to handsome Taz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Taz, Taz the Terrific!!! How are you, sweetheart??? Oh, what a handsome hunk of Rottie love you are, a super doggie model for sure! But while the camera loves, it's you're inner beauty that shines most brightly! What a stellar representative of your awesome breed you are and quite the busy diplomat, for sure! Wow, so many humans and furry ones to care for, love and protect and no doggie does it better than you. Taz! From one nurse to another, keep up the good work being the best friend and loyal protector a family could ever hope for! Congratulations to our most beauitful, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY, Taz!
    I hope you and your proud people. and all of your adoring friends and fans, human and furry, are enjoying a super duper, extra special "top dog" day!!! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of love and devoted companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute and very good doggie you are, Taz! You sound like an active dog according to your bio. Playing in the leaves and playing hide-in-seek with your ball. What a life! I'm so glad you changed people's minds about Rottwielers. They are really good dogs, but some people just don't train them right... Well, have a grrreat day and play lots with Master. Happy Dog Of The Day! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hi, Taz! You look like you really know how to enjoy life to the fullest from this picture! You are a very handsome boy and I'd never guess you are 10 years old! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Handsome Taz,

What a great picture of you playing in the leaves like a puppy.
    It's always been one of my favorite things too sweetie. Happy congrats
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs going out to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

CONGRATULATIONS TAZ
    What a great boy you are!!!!!! Not only are you a most handsome man, but a great example of just how wonderful rottie's truly are!!!! I once had a rotti as well, her name was Natasha and she was one of the best dogs I have ever been honored to love, if I did not live in an apt trust me, I would totally want another one of your sweet wonderful breed again!!!!
    enjoy your day, you deserve it.

Taz

Taz, what a sweet old soul you are! I love that picture of you lying in the leaves like that....it really shows your goofy personality, and that beautiful face of yours shows how very sweet you are. I can just imagine you dragging little children around the yard, while they tug on your ears and hop onto your back What a fun playmate you are!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Congratulations you handsome hunk! What a good looking guy you are! Enjoy your day with your special humans doing all the things you love best!