Thread: Morgan

Morgan

MORGAN, YOU'RE A BEAUTY!! YOUR FABULOUS PERSONALITY SHINES THROUGH YOUR EYES AND HUGE, HAPPY SMILE!! HAVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL DIVA DAY..YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!

Dear Morgan, you certainly are one stunning, sexy senior girl!! Wooo,wooo! How you must turn heads And what a perfectly lovely, well mannered and sweet personality! It's so nice to hear of a doggie that gets to travel all about with her human, spreading joy and happiness to all you meet! And your family must be commended on being such wonderfully loving, compassionate, caring humans, spreading the word on the importance of responsible dog guardianship, as well as opening their hearts to other Dals in need! You are such a beauty Morgan, inside and out! I wish you many, many more years of happiness with your terrific family. And today, I'm just thrilled to congratulate you on being honored as Pet Talk's most deserving, loving, sweet, sexy senior Dog of the Day! Have a terrific day spreading the good news and celebrating in true Dal style!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Morgan, aren't you a precious angel. You have a lovely smile. Congratulations on being dog of the day on the greatest day of the week (TGIF). I hope that you catch a dozen lizards today!

Morgan, you are a true beauty from the inside to the outside.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful family includng your brother Bentley who loves you so very much. What a life, couldn't be any better and I have two Schnauzers who love to hunt lizards too.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, pretty Morgan Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Daisy

Morgan, that smile of yours would melt any heart. What a beautiful and yes, sexy Dal you are!

Aside from your winning smile, the best part is reading that you are a rescue and so well loved. There is no question that you deserve all of the treats and loving you can get.

Enjoy your day in your honor as our very special Diva, Morgan, Dog of the Day!

Forget that *senior* stuff, Morgan you are just past puppyhood. I had to check in to tell you just what a beauty you are, but you already knew that, right? And what a companion you are to your folks. I can tell that they LUVS you a lot, not that I blame them one bit. You have every quality that anyone could ever want in their pet. I am so glad that you were selected as our Dog of the Day, because I have enjoyed meeting you. I do have one question though that Tucker and Hannah want me to ask....How do you play Army Dog?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sorry to be so late to congratulate you! Hope you had a super day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets