Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not New, But Returning...

Not New, But Returning...

Hey PT, I used to post a lot awhile back but kind of faded from the radar last summer or so when a lot of stuff started happening in my life. Some good, some bad.

Well first off, as some of you may remember I was planning my wedding, which was January 13 this year. I would love to say it went off without a hitch, but that was definitely not the case. The night before/morning of the wedding, we were hit with a VERY bad ice storm. Half of my guests who had RSVP'd were not able to make it due to the weather. One of my bridesmaids was late because of the weather too (not to mention hopelessly lost... but that's another story lol). Because of the bad weather, the hall the reception was supposed to be at was out of electricity, as well as the rest of the county (for days, actually). We had to rent generators and bought a BUNCH of tea-light candles to light up the reception hall. All in all, it was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. They say rain on your wedding day means good luck... well what about a terrible ice-storm that breaks huge trees in half because of the weight of the ice on teh branches?? lol

I do have a ton of pics from the wedding, if you care to see, you can view them at my zoto account

Aside from that, I got a raise at work and a "promotion" without being promoted (in other words, I'm doing the work of a lead, but without the pay or status of being one), which is highly stressful especially since I'm still fairly new to the job and I had to get wardrobe ready for a show that I have never done before (I work in wardrobe at a show/theatre here in Branson) and lets just say I've made my fair share of mistakes... lol

But life is great now, my hubby and I (and the "kids", of course!) may be moving to Washington within the next year. And I'm going to be an aunt!! HJ's youngest sister is going to have a baby next January, so I am very excited about that). It is kind of funny, though, everyone expected us to be the one with a baby first... but nope, like I tell everyone, I already have four "kids" -- two dogs, a cat, and HJ

So how has everyone been?? I'm going to make an effort to post here much more often than I have before in the past... I've missed this place actually. However, my 65+ hour work week won't allow sometimes so if I disappear off the face of the planet again... that will be why

It's nice to be back!

facebook

Hello and welcome back, Jessica!!
    I had a look at your wedding pics : you were GORGEOUS !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome Back! I just Loved your Wedding Photos!! You were a Gorgeous Bride,a nd I just loved your hair, and your Dress! Cant wait to see some updated pics of The puppers!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

hello! welcome back. you and your two dogs were missed too.

unable to open zoto here on my pager, I'll be sure to open it up later at school.

happy posting!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hey Jessica! Great to hear from you again!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi and welcome back! I had been wondering how the wedding went. What a beautiful bride you were! Glad to have you back

I can´t even begint o tell you how much I´ve been thinking of you and your crew lately...... I was meaning to PM you or try locate you but I´m such a procastinator ........ glad to hear everything went well and you are back........ we sure have missed you!!

I like to think that I contributed adn invocked (sp?) you.....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I've been wondering where you'd got to, welcome back! You look absolutely stunning in your wedding photos, I'd love my hair to be able to do that, lol.

I think I need some Charlie and Jamie pics.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    I can´t even begint o tell you how much I´ve been thinking of you and your crew lately...... I was meaning to PM you or try locate you but I´m such a procastinator ........ glad to hear everything went well and you are back........ we sure have missed you!!

I like to think that I contributed adn invocked (sp?) you.....
    It was the mental vibe!!! lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, because of it I promise to get off my lazy butt and show you all some pics... but of course there are lots already at http://dontstay.zoto.com if you're impatient

facebook

Welcome home! Your wedding sounds like it was quite the adventure! Ah, the stories you'll be able to tell subsequent generations ...

Welcome Back Congrats on the wedding
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hi

Well I joined in Feb so I havent met you before...

I am Ellie, I have one hamster (Whisk) and two guinea pigs (Nut and Egg) and hopefully soon a dog (If my parents agree, I have been asking for years and only now have they finely started being serious about it and ringing shelters etc)

Anyway nice to meet you.......

Ellie
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Hello there stranger . I am glad to see you around here again. What a beautiful wedding!! CONGRATS!!

Welcome back! I'd been wondering where you were. I'm glad you're back now though. Congratulations on the wedding, by the way!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Nice to meet you, Ellie!! And thanks for the welcome back guys!! I'm so glad there are still so many familiar names around

facebook