Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chow Puppy Found

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
    SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! Perhaps if you decide to keep her, she could be your neices dog! Just a suggestion.

Oh, don't think she hasn't already tried that!
    What a good dog Huney is! Last night we just let all 3 of them roam the house, and guess what? All was A-OK this morning, they were laying in the kitchen & livingroom when I got up! No messes in the floor or anything! I didn't know what else to do because Thursday night she wouldn't sleep in the crate and cried every time I put her in it. I tried to post yesterday, but they were all playing around the computer and somehow I deleated my whole post, Oh well!
    So far noone has come to claim her, or told anyone in the neighborhood she was missing. We took her to the vet yesterday, all she had was a mild case of giaradia, no fleas (yipee!). He said she seemed in good condition, and he thought because of a little of tartar buildup on her teeth, that she may be around-about 1 yr. I really thought she seemed younger. And they told me there also that they were glad we rescued her, because the shelter considers them un-adoptible dogs. I told Mark that & he said he can't even see why, she would be such a great dog for someone! Still not sure if we will keep her. Mark really likes her, but I don't want to push the subject just right yet He might have a soft spot for her in his heart (ok, he already has one, but I'm not sure if he will want to keep her though). Well, of course, here are some more pics, Enjoy!

[b]I'm still so surprised by how well the all get along, but Roxey is definatly trying to let her know who's the boss
    Last edited by anna_66; 04-17-2003 at 09:02 AM.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Just a few more, sorry to bore you to tears!
    Roxey says, "Just so you know, I'm still boss!"

The bullies ganging up on Huney

Last edited by anna_66; 04-17-2003 at 09:00 AM.

Originally posted by anna_66
    Just a few more, sorry to bore you to tears!
    Doggy pictures boring? No way! I don't think I'm alone here, when I say there is no possible way for us to get bored with cute pupper pics! Huney is so cute! She looks so happy to be at your house. She definately has that "Thank you for saving me" look in her eyes. It is so sweet. My Addie, after a year and a half in my home, still gives me that look.

You have some preciuos babies there . Keep posting those cute pics.

What a sweetie!!! I just don't understand how such great dogs end up on the street. All the ones I know who friends have adopted have be the most appreciative, loving dogs. I am sure they know they were saved. Regardless of whether you keep her, or find her a good home, I think she she will be true to that too.

And doggie pictures are never boring!!!!

Doggy pictures boring!? Never!

Huney is SOOOO cute! For some reason I was having problems seeing the pictures and wanted to see them before commenting.

You are a sweetie for taking her in.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Just wondering . . .

Anna 66, I've noticed you have added Huney to your banner sig and by your name. Does this mean your having more thoughts about keeping her? She looks like a sweetie.

Originally posted by pupper-lover
    Just wondering . . .

Anna 66, I've noticed you have added Huney to your banner sig and by your name. Does this mean your having more thoughts about keeping her? She looks like a sweetie.
    I was going to ask the same thing. She definitely looks like a keeper to me.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I was wondering the same thing too...
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Yes Yes and Yes Again! She's ours now! I'm posting in Dog General right now! You all really pay attention to things!

Yeah!!!

Sweet Huney has a permanent home. Have fun with pup #3. Was it you that said, just a few short weeks ago, that two dogs was plenty? (It may have been someone else.)

Yep, I think that was me who said that Guess there's always room for one more

Thanks Anna for opening your heart and home to this adorable pooch.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I tend to stick around the dog general section, so I guess I'm missing some important posts! I found this after I read the post in dog general. Huney is just adorable, and I'm so glad you are keeping her! It's great that you could rescue that sweetheart! I'm sure Angus and Roxey will still be letting her know who is boss for quite a while, but eventually they'll have to let their guard down a bit.

Oh, I'm so glad you are going to keep Her!! If you remember you and I talked because I rescued the Rottweiler (Corrie). I thought I didn't have room for anymore but I've never been sorry that I kept Corrie. Huney is just beautiful and It looks like she is getting along real well with Angus and Roxey. I love the pictures and I of course love to see Angus over and over because I love Rotweilers. Mom of Corrie, Lady and Toastco as well as my six kitties.

I'm glad we're keeping her too! I already love her very much, and it's only been a week!