Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi! New to this site.

We have 8 dogs and a cat. Well, we actually have 1 cat, 2 male dogs and 6 puppies that are 2 1/2 week old!

I'm looking for some help with the whole puppy process,as it is all new and rather surprising to me. We took in a stray on Jan 1st for a 2 week trial period, after which we decided to keep her. The day I decided it was time to take her in to be spayed, she had her 6 puppies starting at 10:30 that night!

I'll look around and hopefully find some answers!

Oh my gosh, that was certainly more than you bargained for. Well at least you gave those pups a fighting chance. You may want to post up in the Dog Health section. A friend of mine adopted a dog from the shelter many years ago, when she took her to her vet to be examined, the vet asked her why she had adopted a pregnant dog. Good luck with the pups. What type of dog did you adopt?

Not sure what she is. A sheltie cross, maybe border collie? She's a beautiful dog. The dad is a golden.

They are cute pups!

Welcome to PT , the people here are wonderful, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Hi

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

i'm slow please help!

I need help figuring out how to post my own new thread about pet anxiety!!! I'm obviously too anxious about my beagle's crying to figure out this site....
    how do I start a new one? and remember: talk like you're directing a two year old and i'll be able to understand (probably). thanks.

I wanna see pics of mom and puppies! Ooooh, puppies! How are they doing? A rescue and you know who the dad IS? That is amazing! You are a wonderful person do handle all this. I hope some folks can give you some guidance!

Oh, and WELCOME to Pet Talk!!!