Thread: Our special guests: Lost Dogs!

Threaded View

Our special guests: Lost Dogs!

Yesterday my neighbor saw some dogs running around my house. I saw pawprints all over the place too. Today I looked out my office window and saw these guys on my porch!

I opened the door & called them they came running over & gave me kisses! What lovers they were! No collars, no tags, so I led them back to the kennel for safekeeping. Star & Sherman thought they were great, but the puppy was a little scared, so I put my two indoors. I took them food & water and then called the Humane Society. I also grabbed my camera

The whole album has quite a few pictures: LOST DOGS HERE
    The older boy had such beautiful eyes, a bit sad.

Took me forever to get the puppy to calm down & look right at me, but here he is - what a cutie pie!

When the woman from animal control arrived, she said she knows who these dogs belong to & picked them up once before. They had gone into our straw-filled greenhouse to warm up, so I helped her get them to the car ( that big ole' puppy just balked & cried once a lead was on. She had to carry him )They both gave me good-bye kisses. By tonight, they'll be back home safe & sound!

I think my Rosie guided them here. Yesterday (the day my neighbor saw them) was the third anniversary of her death, when she accidentally got out & was hit right in front of my house. I think she came back as an RB angel, sent to guide these two lost dogs to me so I could help them get home safely. Thank you, my little angel!

*EDIT -
    Huh! I just talked to my neighbor, she said the dogs she saw yesterday were gray, about Sherman's size, and definitely not like labs. I'll have keep an eye out for gray dogs too -Rosie must be sending all the lost dogs over here!
    Last edited by cyber-sibes; 02-19-2007 at 02:59 PM.