Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goose

Goose

Goose,
    What a cute little kitty you are! I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

The Goose!

Congrats on being nominated Cat of the Day! You remind me of my little grey baby lady, Katie Belle. She is tiny too and just as adorable an adult as she was a kitten. Katie wonders if you are her sister! She hopes your day will be full of love and kisses from your people who I am sure are bursting with pride. Be a good girl now! Kisses!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Gray Goose has got such a sweet happy little face.
    And she must truly be a Furry Little Funster to have about to enrich and enlighten your life.
    We at The Found Paradise Found Cat Hotel send a BOOOMIER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To GRACEFUL GOOSE COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, little grey Goose, I know who's in charge around your house! Happy Kitty-of-the-Day to you, petite one!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lucky Kitty

As an indoor cat, Goose's life expectancy is 20 years; as an outdoor cat it might have been two years. Refusing to go out, she is as smart as she is beautiful.

Goose

You are just to Sweet & such a Cutie Pie.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Goose you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥

Are you laughing because you know very well who is in charge of your home: you!!!

Sounds like you are tons of fun to have around!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goose

.............what A Cute, Lovable Cat..........u Say She Only Weights
    4 Lbs???????unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Treat Her Good........she'll Treat You
    Will Love All The Time.................."precious!".........did You Ever Think
    About Getting Her A Companion (another Cat) For Company When
    U R Not Home???........................................... .............bye, "twilight"

You are so cute, Goose! Your so fluffy and my, my, my what a nice set of chompers you have there I'm sure you were a cutie when you were little. Tell your Meowmie to register for Pet Talk and post some pictures of you. I would love to see some more of you, sweetie Have a purrrfect day with Meowmie. Stay cute and get lots of love from you family. Have COTD, Goose! Cangrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hi Goose :)

What a DollBaby you are! I Love your pic!
    The FurGirls + One

Goose, you are a true CAT DIVA!!!
    With your pretty self!!!

Greetings gorgeous Goose! Oh, you may be a wee one but what you "lack" in stature and size you more than make up in purrrsonality! Love your photo Goose...is that a sampling of the diminuitive, "morning mew" your Mommy speaks of so longingly or a Goose growl? As they say, oh my, what big teeth you have! You may be a diva darling Goose but they don't come any more charming, more lovable than you! Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day nod, Goose!!! I hope you and your proud Mom are enjoying a very happy "top cat" day! Cuddless and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! And thanks for the BIG smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Goose, you are one very smart cat! Why take the risk of going outside, when you can watch the world safely from a window!!! Nothing like a good cat to take charge of the household!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Goose

Goose, what a great picture of you! I don't think you look ferocious at all--just a bit silly, which, it sounds like, fits your personality perfectly. You are definitely a beautiful color and oh, so fluffy, just like mommy says. I just want to reach in and give you a great big hug! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Goose!!!!!

Goose, you are such a cute kitty-cat! I like your picture of you in a big kittyyawn! You look like you have some very beautiful colors! That is so cool that you stayed small...kind of like staying a kitten furrever! Well, Congratulations on Cat of The Day!
    ~Reggie's Mom