Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Queen & Tank Buddies in the new 55 Gallon! *Updated* Queen had babies!

Queen & Tank Buddies in the new 55 Gallon! *Updated* Queen had babies!

Well it's finally the day! Today Queen and her tank buddies are finally in their new 55 Gallon Tank!! I am so happy, and so are the fishies! Here is a picture of tank before and after it was set up And there is going to be alot of pictures so you may want to hold out on replying and just wait for the rest of the posts, believe me I have alooot of pictures. lol.

Before:

After:

And here are some pics of all my fish in the tank! And it was requested by a very nice Pter to show more pics of Queen and her Tank buddies, so I got all kinds of Queen and her Tank buddies. I'm sorry I never really showed them before, but today you will get to meet them

Hehe, as you can see, the smaller fish like following Queen. I guess cause she IS the Queen.

And here's the pics of her and her Tank buddies.
    This is Bob, I think I've shown him before. His new favorite spot is behind the bubbles from the bubble maker. It must feel like a massage or something lol.

more coming...
    Last edited by Kalei; 02-20-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

And this is Little Guy! I saved him from a friend who had too many fish in too little a tank, and he was slowly dying from the ammonia in the water. Now he is the happiest fish ever, and the smallest in the tank lol. Queen almost ate him at first cause he is so small, but just when she got close to him she stopped realized that he was actually a little goldfish. So if you think I have too many fish in my tank, please...don't get mad at me, this Little Guy is soo happy since I saved him.

I named him Little Guy.

This is my second favorite fish, after Queen. His name is SeaKing.

more coming...

Kalei

This fella doesn't have a name yet, although I have had him for about a year now. I got this guy out of my bestfriends goldfish pond. He seemed happy to be in a tank that he can actually see the other fish in lol, and have food falling from heaven instead of having to find food lol.

So if anyone can think of a good name for him besides Pumpkin (because my friend's fish is already named that) it would be greatly appreciated.

And the other guy up top of the fish I just showed does not have a name either. He is suppose to be a Koi as to what Wal-mart said, but I think he has more Shubuncan in it than Koi.

And last but not least is Queen!

more coming...

Kalei

This picture is soo funny. Queen has been caught Red Handed stealing a blue rock! And she knows she's guilty.

And I think that is all folks. A few of the pictures shows how big Queen is compared to my other fish. I hope you enjoyed. My fish are blind now....lol just kidding. But they are sooo happy now!

Kalei

I'm sure they are REALLY HAPPY!!! And I think that one is deffinately not a pure Shubuncan... mabey he's a mix of Shubuncan and koi??? But queen is defenately a queen and so she can steel a blue pebble . I really like the pic of SeaKing where it looks like he's posing with his fins ((I think it's the first one of him)).

Great pictures of all the tank buddies, Kalei! I love how they all follow Queen. In my mind I could just picture her as the leader of a mafia and they're all following their leader.

But queen is defenately a queen and so she can steel a blue pebble .
    Agreed.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

What a beautiful tank and even more beautiful goldies! They look like they are very happy with there new home.
    Here are some name ideas sticking to your royal theam(sp?)Jester,Knight,Prince,Princess,Duke or Duchess
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Thanks so much everyone!! I am going to name the orange goldfish Sir Knight! Thanks for the ideas Zippy. And I am going to name the Shubuncan/Koi mix, Duke! Thanks so much, those name ideas are awesome, now the other two fish are finally named!

Kalei

Beautiful fish! And they have lots of room now, which I bet they love! =D
    Great pictures, its really nice to see your fish. =]

♥ the new names!!!

What a great BIG tank! I'm sure Queen and all of her buddies love it! Your fish are all beautiful. Nice pics.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Great tank, great fish and great job taking pics!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Wow that fish tank looks awsome!

But best of all your little fishies look very happy for there new bigger home,

Queen and the rest are simply adorable ^_^

Great photos!

Beautiful tank setup. Are those real plants? I still can't believe Bob hasn't tried eating the goldfish yet. I hope Queen doesn't get any blue rocks stuck in her throat. I got rid off all my gravel years ago. I kinda miss the colors, but if I do a trop tank someday I'll be sure to get some pretty blue gravel again.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Thanks everyone for the great compliments! ^^ Only once and alwhile Bob tries to suckle on the side of Queen, but Queen has such a powerful tail, with one quick flick, Bob is off and gives up. lol, I have a very lazy algae eater. He does not do his job at all ever since I got him. When I first got him he wouldn't clean algae off anywhere, he even let himself get sooo skinny. So I finally fed him some algae pellets, that or else he was starving to death. So Bob now eats algae pellets and Goldfish pellets...he's a strange pleco lol.

And Queen pics up rocks and spits them out all the time. She's done this since I got her 2 and a half years ago now. Of all my life of having goldfish, I've never had any die from the gravel or choking. But I guess it's possible. Has yours ever died of the gravel before? Just wondering. Once again thanks everyone!

The plants aren't real. The really long ones are ones I made myself from plastic plants at a dollar store, and ones from petstores. I kind of did some cutting some reputting together and all that and made them! They sure are pretty.

Kalei