Thread: And suddenly... she was there!

And suddenly... she was there!

I was sitting here the other morning, checking my favorite hang out on the web when I hear a cat growling.. Figuring Kitty Boo had wandered up the hall again, I got up to go greet her and she wasn't there.. I turned to come back to my computer and this is what I saw!

She was IN the KITCHEN! Sitting on the table, not 2 feet from Giz!! She had walked right by Samanth and Amy and didn't make a sound until she got on the table and saw Giz.. There was a little growling there so she got down and checked out the kitchen and living room.

I call that PROGRESS! I had to brag in my phone conversation to my sister yesterday and while she was surprised, she said Kitty Boo has always been a loaner, preffering to stay in the bedroom on the bed by herself and not being around other cats... so not to get my hopes up that she will like staying up here with the others.

Sis and her great hubby will be here FRIDAY!! They will leave Sunday and head across country for their big move from Florida to Washington state. Since Kitty Boo has settled in so well here, she gets to stay but they are taking their other orangie Fred, cute little Sassy Cat and their little poodle Kiki. It is going to be SO hard saying GoodBye to my sister.. I know I am going to be a big bawling baby when they leave but I know in my heart that this move is the best thing for her and her health and am thrilled that they decided to do this.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And suddenly...she was there!

That sure does sound like progress! Kitty Boo is so gorgeous and with time she'll fit right in with your other furkids. Giz looks so cute sitting on the kitty perch.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Giz is such a tiny girl- and here we have Kitty Boo who is from a different kind

I am so glad Kitty Boo is slowly coming around....maybe she will change her mind about being a loner!! I am sorry to hear your sister is moving. But it sounds like it is the best thing. I know it will be hard at first, but that will give you a reason to go to Washington State!! I am sure she will do fine out there and she will call you often!! Chin up. It only gets better for her now.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

MOM, I can't beleive you didn't tell me about this, shame on you!!!! That's great and hopefully it continue.

Thats Great That Kitty Boo Is Getting Used To Your Cats.
    Thats Always A Worry Here, Although The Found Cats Seem To Accept New Arrivals With A Casual Sniff And Shrug.
    Soon Kitty Boo Will Be In A Cat Pile Up.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS