Thread: Beautiful Baby

Beautiful Baby

You are SUCH a good watch cat, pretty boy! My kitty is also a watch cat (called my guard "dog" by others), and he also takes his job very seriously. You are quite a comedian, so I hear, and a wonderful family member. Keep up all that good work, and congrats on your special day.
    Barbara

I like the guard cat idea!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

No wonder you were picked as COTD! You are an amazing baby... and so beautiful also! Happy Cat Of The Day Baby!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You are the shiniest cat I have ever seen! What a beauty!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Baby

Baby, I definitely enjoyed reading your bio today! You sound like such fun little guy and so sweet. I can see why your mommy and daddy love you so much and I am sure they are happy they chose you from the shelter. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Not only a handsome Cat, but a Guard Cat as well.
    I have the feeling that the Found Ctas would head for the hills, but Baby you stood your ground and growled like a tiger.
    If it wasnt your people, there would have been hell to pay.
    The Found Ctas send a Medal Of Honor and a HEROS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BRAVE CAT BABY COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sir Baby, yes sir! You are intelligent and handsome! But you're a snuggle bug too - you keep a close eye on your People, you give your Mom hello kisses. You even observe the neighbors and provide watch-cat services. Quite the combination! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Baby you are one handsome boy for sure!!!

What a good boy too, to be such a great watch cat!!!
    Burglers and sneaky people beware!!! Baby is on the job!!!

What at treat for me to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly. Sure warmed up my cold winter day !!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    I hope you get a special treat or two in honor of your special day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are quite a looker, glorious Sir Baby! You and my Chaz share a few traits, such as never letting a flying insect out of your sight until you have captured it, being apprehensive about strangers entering your domain, and the charming habit of perching upon the back of the computer chair . . . I just wish Chaz would give me kisses like you do, sweetheart. Chaz could never be a brave guard cat like you, because he runs and hides beneath the bedspread/comforter when a stranger is in the house.

Best wishes and hoping you have a fabulous day in the spotlight as our super-duper COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Glossy Baby!

Baby, you have such a glossy, smooth coat! You are truly a good-looking little boy! I liked reading about you; you sound like you are a good guard cat!!! Congratulations on being Cat of The Day!
    -Reggie's Mommy

What a beautiful boy you are, Baby! I love your black shiny fur. Your mom got a real treasure when she went to the shelter and found you there. You did a great job guarding the house, Baby. Your family never has to fear robbers when you're on duty. You are a great COTD, Baby, and I hope you have many more years with your family who loves you so much.