Thread: Beautiful Bella!

Beautiful Bella!

Bella you are the perfect lil ambassador for all Chihuahuas! So sweet and small, just one perfect package. I hope you're not too naughty for your parents. Although its debatable that smaller pups can get in more trouble! Congrats on becoming DOTD!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Bella...What a pretty baby you are. You are so small. I would be afraid I would step on you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Beautiful Bella. You are an absolute doll...I hope that you gets lots of hugs and kisses not only today but every day. Congrats.

Be Still Our Hearts Bella!!!!!!!!!

We can't wipe the smiles off our faces this morning little bundle of cuteness!!!! Our Mom has been wanting a new Chi puppy so much lately and you're not helping the situation at all little baby girl!! Could you get any cuter sweetheart??? We think not. Things are never the same all day after we see a Chi on our screen as DOTD. Happiness is abounding all over this house right now!! Please tell Mom to give you some tiny butterfly kisses from us today. Perhaps a million or two? Congrats to our little tiny angel of a girl and we wish you happiness always!!!! Please give the kitty a little break today cutie pie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Brrrrrrr, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Chihuahuas Rule

As the proud "mom" to two Chis, I just love the Dog ofthe Day. I would have 20 of these remarkable dogs if the city ordinances (and my husband) would let me. Give this Southern belle lots of of snuggles under the blankets. In Nova Scotia, she going to need them!

Bella

Bella, you are indeed "beautiful" with that sweet face of yours and your lovely auburn coat! I am so impressed by how clean your ears are...your family must take very good care of you. You sound like a sweetheart, and I can just imagine you bouncing around the house and play-fighting with Harvey You've had a very long trip to get to where you are, but it sounds like its the best place for you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Petite Bella, you are precious! When your picture popped onto my monitor this morning my first thought was "Wait till Daisy and Delilah see you"!! Tiny kiss for me, too, please. You certainly can't get much cuter! Bigger, maybe but not cuter. I'd love to see a picture of you with your cat-sibling Harvey if your People have time to post one. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So Cute!!!!!!

I haven't seen many perfect chihuahuas, but you, Bella, certainly are among the rare few! My mom also has a perfect chihuahua little boy named Chibi. I bet you two would have a wonderful time playing together!

Congrats on being DOTD! You are so adorable and very deserving! I'm so happy you have a wondeful home and that you are very well loved

Hello Bella,

You are a beautiful little girl sweetie. It's great to meet a little Alabama
    girl who made it big. Hugs & kisses are winging on their way to help you
    celebrate your special day as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a
    lifetime of love & happiness with your wonderful family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Bella, beautiful Bella, you are so adorable I can hardly stand it Look at that sweet, sweet face, those ears, those big, brown eyes and black, button nose You sure are a wee one but oh so packed with pizazz and personality. I wonder if by now you've grown enough to peer out from your porta-pup purse??? It would be a shame to deny the world one moment of your precious self What a lucky, lucky family to have you to love and cherish for always and forever! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud guardian are enjoying a super duper, fun filled Dog of the Day bash! Hugs and a zillion little smoochies to you, cutie pie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Bella! You are such a sweet-faced little girl! And you've already had a plane ride at such a young age, too! Have fun with your family celebrating how precious you are. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Beautiful Bella! I saw your picture this morning and had no time to post, but I couldn't let this day go by without telling you how absolutely precious you are. Bella is a super duper name for you little sweetie as you are absolutely beautiful as your name implies. I am so glad that our friends, Daisy and Delilah, have gotten a chance to see you today. We just know that there was excitement down there in sunny Florida when your picture came up on their monitor as well. We all wish you a lifetime of happiness, little Bella, and many congratulations on your special honor today as our Top Dog.

Hello Bella!!!!What a doll you are!!! I Love Chihuahua's. I am so happy you are in a lovely family!!!!I wish you could meet my little family.

Here is Chica and Coco...
    Coco

Chica

Chica is a deerhead 3 years old in April, and Coco is an applehead 12 wks.

Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    Oh Bella, beautiful Bella, you are so adorable I can hardly stand it Look at that sweet, sweet face, those ears, those big, brown eyes and black, button nose You sure are a wee one but oh so packed with pizazz and personality. I wonder if by now you've grown enough to peer out from your porta-pup purse??? It would be a shame to deny the world one moment of your precious self What a lucky, lucky family to have you to love and cherish for always and forever! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud guardian are enjoying a super duper, fun filled Dog of the Day bash! Hugs and a zillion little smoochies to you, cutie pie
    ya i have an awesomerer dog named bella she is old and reaaaaaaaally cute!!!!