Thread: Beautiful Katie !!!

Beautiful Katie !!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your bio. You are an amazing girl!!! You're helpful (herding), caring (Meggie), playful (Paws and Molly Lou), thoughtful (treats for Molly Lou). What a great friend you are!!! I hope you, your family and friends have a wonderful time celebrating your extra special day as our beloved and deserving DOTD!!!

P.S. I love your picture. It's a very lovely portrait of you, sweetheart!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Kaptivating Katie!!

Such a beautiful and talented girl you are, sweetie!! We also love your picture. It really shows us what a gorgeous BC you are. We would love to reach into the screen and become better acquainted with you. Please have the family give you(and all the other furkids) some big kisses from us today!! We really enjoyed reading about you too. Such a colorful, busy life you have. You and all the furkids seem to be having a great time together. You also sound like a perfect herder and BC extraordinaire. How cute it must be to see you herding the kitty troop in every night. Even the roof isn't off limits for a dedicated girl like yourself. All those kitties must be corralled, no matter what it takes--right Katie? We think it's really hilarious how you open the cabinet and get treats for you and your buddies. What a smart girl!! You've really made our morning , sweetheart!!! Congrats to you and we wish you all continued happiness!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Katie...Not only are you beautiful you are smart to. I just love your color.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Katie, I agree with everything that has been written about you this morning! You are helpful, talented, caring, dedicated and (especially) beautiful. Like Daisy and Delilah I would love to reach into the monitor and play with you! Could you please ask your people to give you a kiss or two for me, too. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweet Katie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Katie, what a pretty pretty girl you are. I only wish I had half your energy. Sounds like you got adopted by the perfect family for your fun loving energetic ways. Old dogs and young dogs and cats and people, what more could a katiegirl ask for. Hugs and treats for you today beautiful Katie. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Katie, you are a most beautiful girl. I had to do a double-take when I saw your photo because you look very similar to my 12 year old BC-Cross Sasha.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh my gosh! A Border Collie for DOTD!!!! I love them cause they are the prettiest dogs in the world!

What a cutie pie you are, Katie. You sure have a big family: Meggie, Molly Lou, Master and the kitties. WOW According to your bio., it sounds like you have fun "herding" the kitties up in the evening. You just wait for the magic words: "Katie, go find the kitties!" Then your off, bringing them all home safely. What a wonderful dog Have a grrrreat day with your furry and human family. Wish your many more years with your loving family, sweetie. Happy DOTD, Katie. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hello Katie,

Beautiful is right. What a pleasure to meet you katie. I loved reading
    your story today & am amazed how smart you are. Would love to see you
    at kitty roundup time. Bless your heart. Hope today is a special one as
    our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Katie :)

Ahh Katie, you're Adorable!
    The FurGirls + One

What a beautiful Border Collie babe you are, Miss Katie! Wow, what a wonderful, fun and loved filled pack you found your way to! Sounds like things are ever hopping at your house, what with all of you furry ones scampering about. Then again, your Mom and Dad can always count on you to lend a helping paw...best bud to Meggie, Molly Lou and Paws and of course, herding all of those frisky little felines Leave it to a BC to master that impossible feat so handily! I hope you do get that opportunity to hone your herding skills on the "professional" level! You're such a smart pup and for sure you'd be the star pupil! And as they say, a Border Collie needs to work! Katie, you're simply the best and your family. so blessed to know your joy, your love, your loyal companionship! Congrats on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, sweet baby girl. I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad, Meggie, Molly Lou, Paws and all of the kitties are enjoying a very special day of fun and love! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Katie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Katie! You are such a pretty girl! What a great picture of you with the flowers behind you. Sounds like you live quite an interesting life, with all the herding you get to do and treats you manage to find! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Katie

Katie, oh, you are such a pretty girl and so smart too! I can tell that your mommy loves you alot, as she has so many sweet nicknames for you like Katie Bug and Katie Kate. I also love the fact that your family takes such good care of their pets, and are willing to add to the family in order to keep you all happy. If I had to guess, I would say that mommy and daddy have no human kids and that their pets are their babies It sure sounds like you have many talents and have alot of fun with all your kitty friends. You are lucky to be so loved and to have such a wonderful home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Pretty Katie!

Katie, you are such a pretty, intelligent, and adorable dog! I enjoyed reading your story; your human is very good at writing! Congrats on Dog of the Day and eat a few extra treats to celebrate!
    ~Reggie's Mom

Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!