Thread: Meet Sweet Kitty Girl & The Kids! *PICS* (of course)

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Meet Sweet Kitty Girl & The Kids! *PICS* (of course)

I finally got around to uploading pics..befores and afters of my darling little dumped girl. Here's the original thread for those who missed her "tail".....
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=121784
    Here's her on Saturday morning...I just took her in Friday night....

A Belly-Full-O-Babies! No wonder she wasn't famished..no room lol!

Getting her much needed beauty rest..poor baby.....
    What a difference a day makes lol!

Thank God she was scooped up by the woman who saw her scrounging for bones. It took Kim a week to gain mama trust, and lure her in to her apt.

Look at the size of her babies! HUGE for an abandoned cat, eating garbage, and birthing SIX!

She's so happy, and and wonderful little mama. We're expecting a big snowstorm overnight, turning to ice by Thurs. There's no way any of the babies (and maybe not even mama) would survive very long with the temps around here plunging.
    I'll try to keep up with PTs demands for MORE *PICS* lol!
    Sorry about the huge size...I can't figure out how to make them smaller yet.
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 02-14-2007 at 04:36 AM.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Those little pudgies...mama looks so warm and happy...bless you for taking her in!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

They are good healthy sized babies, Jan! Awwww, what a sweet mommy! I am so thrilled that you were able to save them all! Now they are inside and all warm and cozy and have full bellies!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Mother and babies look wonderful. Thanks for being able to take her in and care for her. I sure hope that she'll get a clean bill of health.

Oh my goodness.....they are all so cute.

OH MY!!!!! that mama is so lucky that you hae taken her in! She looks fabulous, and so do her babies!! Way to go!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Meet sweet Kitty Girl & the kids

Such a beautiful little family! Those babies are just to cute, they look pretty healthy. Mommycat is adorable, happy to hear that she's caring for her little ones so well. Looking forward to more pictures as the babies grow.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Your friend saved all their lives when she got them inside and you will do the rest. There is another winter storm headed your way or on you right now and I just don't see how any animal could survive that cold, snow and ice.

Mama looks so happy and L@@KIE at those fat babies! Have fun and enjoy them! I would be there all day watching them, trying to play with them to the point that the Mom would thing she had a new name "Awwwwww!"

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That Was Providence Indeed That That Lady Was Able To Get That Momma Cat Indoors.
    And Now, Thanks To You She And Those Chbby Babies Are Safe And Sound And Thats One Link In The Chain Of Unwanted Kittens That Will Now Be Broken.
    Bless You For Taking Her In And We Cant Wait To See Those Little Ones Grow Before Our Eyes.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    The pics are tiny - any way to make them bigger so we can see the wee ones? from what I can tell, they're very cute

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Your friend saved all their lives when she got them inside and you will do the rest. There is another winter storm headed your way or on you right now and I just don't see how any animal could survive that cold, snow and ice.

Mama looks so happy and L@@KIE at those fat babies! Have fun and enjoy them! I would be there all day watching them, trying to play with them to the point that the Mom would thing she had a new name "Awwwwww!"
    I couldn't even make it to work today...ice storm right now. "Dixie" is in her glory with all her plump little children happily nursing away. She is just the sweetest treasure of a kitty, and I still can't understand how anyone can so heartlessly throw her out to her death. Hopefully Dixie will be moving into bigger 'digs' later. I think I have that awful stomach bug that's going around though...~barf~.Agenda for the day... settle stomach, rescue puppy from total nutcase up the street, find foster for him..then hopefully move Dixie and the kids to bigger cage. Oh yeah..chisel ice off the car if I can *sigh* Anyone want a puppy?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

How are these sweeties doing?

What a lucky, lucky girl you are Dixie to be rescued from the woman who was able to take you in and then to land up with Jan. It doesn't get any better for you sweetheart. You and your babies are in good hands now.

What a good mama she is Jan and wow, look at those babies. ADORABLE!!!

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010