Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin Settles In

Robin Settles In

Robin is settling in nicely, so I was able to get some more pics and a few videos.

Here she is in her favorite hidey hole. She spends a lot of time in here, but as she learns to trust us more she is coming out more and more often and spending more time out. But she still runs her for safety when she hears a loud noise or something scares her.

Another one of her sweet face.

Here she is getting some lovin's from her daddy. They have definitely bonded and she is definitely a daddy's girl already.

More lovin's from daddy showing more of her colors. If you look in the mirror in both these pics, you can see more of her colors and her fluffy tail too.

Such a sweet girl.

CJ is such a goofball. Since Robin has her hidey hole, he wanted me to open up the other cupboard so he could have a hidey hole too. Sometimes they just spend time in their respective hidey holes, just watching each other to see who's going to make the first move.

Here she was playing with some of her catnip balls when she did the flop and roll. She does this sometimes when she's laying on Terry in the evenings while we're watching TV and it's just too durn adorable. If I move to get the camera though, she moves and spoils it so I haven't gotten any pics of that....yet.

She sometimes gets a little nippy when she's over stimulated, which is easy for us to do since she's not used to much stimulation at all. Here you can see she's giving me "the sign" meaning "Watch out!", but I like the pic because it really shows her unbelievable toe tufties!

This is Tubby's old bed/carpet condom. As she becomes more familiar with us and is feeling safer, she is spending more and more time here instead of in her hidey hole. She also likes it because it's a good place to accumulate catnip balls.

That's all the pics for now, but I'm also attaching 3 videos. The first is her getting lovin's from her daddy, the second is her playing and the third is a little encounter with CJ.

Hope you enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh My Gosh , Robin is Beautiful, just look at her fluffy tail!!!

I like the words you use ~ Toe Tufties~ That's Sweet, and OHHH, So is She!!!

She is gently unfolding, right in front of your eyes, and ours too!!!!!!

Such a Beauty!!!!!! Thanks for Sharing her with us!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

OMG, she is gorgeous!!!! I love that long gorgeous white ruff and her extremely furry paws!

The videos are so cute. I especially love the one of her playing.

Looks like she and CJ are doing well. Neither seems to upset seeing the other and I bet they will be playing together soon.

From Decker with Love

Oh, my, she is so beautiful. It's so lovely to see how well she has settled in.

Great pictures Debbie, loved the videos too.

Robin Settles In

OMG she is so Adorable & Breathtaken.. Welcome Robin & so glad for your new furrpurr ever home..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, I've been waiting for this! She is just so adorable, and you can tell how much she enjoys being with you. And yes, she really seems to be a daddy's girl.

I love the pictures - and the videos was very interesting and fun to see, especially the last, where she's trying to figure out whether CJ is dangerous or not and CJ not quite sure if he'll get a swat, as he used to with Peanut.

You certainly found the right girl!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Toe tufties? My goodness, that girl has floofy feet! She's SO fluffy (and very cute). I love the pic of the two of them in their separate hidey-holes, eyes aglow - too cute!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Wow! She takes my breath everytime I see her and those toe tuffs just stole my breath away! WOW! Her beauty in pictures is something to behold, I can only imagine how she REALLY looks in person.. WHAT A BEAUTY!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow!! what a pretty girl you are Robin Like everyone else , I think those toe tufties are so cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

The Tubby Angels And Peanut Angel Are Arranging For Robin And Cracker Jack To Have A Seat Together At The Kona Village Luau.
    They Hope That Breaks The Ice, And Those Cats Become A Pet Talk Dynamic Duo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

11. Each in their "separate but equal" hidey hole. Something the E's would do. So cute!

What a gorgeous little girl! LOVE her little slippers!!

Don't worry, she already feels at home, I just know it.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

She is GORGEOUS and I love her hairy toes!!!
    I can't play your videos. Windows Media Player opens but says it is missing a codec. Which program did you use to make the movies? I thought the .wmv extension was right for Windows Media Player.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Wow! She takes my breath everytime I see her and those toe tuffs just stole my breath away! WOW! Her beauty in pictures is something to behold, I can only imagine how she REALLY looks in person.. WHAT A BEAUTY!!

Are you still in Arizona????

Can we PLEEEEEASE meet Miss Robin???!!!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Debbie and Terry, I am so happy that Robin is starting to fit right in and is becoming more trusting.

I love her tail (reminds me of Abner's tail) and her colors/markings and her eyes are spectacular.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08