Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my dog.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

I love my dog.

I really do. I get such a sense of pride when I see him. I can't wait to have human children...if I feel this much pride for my lovely dog, I think I will just burst when I have a child.

Anyway, here's Finn. Being beautiful.

And, these are all blurry, it was really odd how the photos turned out, but I like them! These really show how happy he is! He's such a fun, loving, silly dog! He just really knows how to enjoy life and I think these show that. I was making him jump up!

And, that little thing behind him is Dudley.

And, here's all three of them, in one big blurry blob. I do think it's neat, though...kinda looks like a painting or something.

Last edited by finn's mom; 02-12-2007 at 03:47 PM.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Finn is just beautiful! Beautiful pictures for sure!

Your dog is lovely, but sadly having a dog is nothing like having a child trust me I have four kids. Dogs are so much easier, they are independent dont talk back, and for the most part dont wake you in the middle of the night, plus you can always go out and leave them on their own
    [Gwen & Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by gwen
    Your dog is lovely, but sadly having a dog is nothing like having a child trust me I have four kids. Dogs are so much easier, they are independent dont talk back, and for the most part dont wake you in the middle of the night, plus you can always go out and leave them on their own
    I wasn't referring to the ease of raising or having dogs and kids, just the fact that I have so much love and pride in my dog, I am really excited to feel the love and pride I know I will have for a child.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Did he lose a few pounds? He looks incredible!! I've always loved that handsome boy of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    Did he lose a few pounds? He looks incredible!! I've always loved that handsome boy of yours.

Yes, he did! We put him on an exercise regimen when I got him here to Texas in May. He weighed in at almost 90 pounds at that time, due to living at home with my parents. They gave him so many treats, and I couldn't get them to stop! He wasn't dangerously obese, but he definitely got fat! He's around 75 pounds again, which is where he needs to be and where I like him the most!

Finn is beautiful, it is certainly evident why he would steal your heart so easily. And I bet he loves you so much back!

I think if everyone loved animals in the world, then there would be so much more happiness and peace. You know how the saying goes; "a person that will hurt an animal, will always end up hurting humans." If only we could all love animals.

I love animals sooo much! Thanks for sharing this thread and those wonderful pictures.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Yes, he did! We put him on an exercise regimen when I got him here to Texas in May. He weighed in at almost 90 pounds at that time, due to living at home with my parents. They gave him so many treats, and I couldn't get them to stop! He wasn't dangerously obese, but he definitely got fat! He's around 75 pounds again, which is where he needs to be and where I like him the most!
    I thought he looked skinny!

I love the little snowflakes on his head.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

What a handsome boy - and newly trim, too! Thanks for sharing!
    I've Been Frosted

I love your dog, too! Great pictures, I love the first two! Finn is certainly a handsome boy!

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Finn is a VERY handsome boy!
    It's easy to see why you love him so much!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thanks for checking out my photos! And for those of you who left comments, thank you even more!

He's one gorgeous doggie! I love how soulful his eyes look We really should get the dogs together sometime! I'd still like to do that, and to meet you guys Now we need to add Sirrahsim to the "Texas Meet" since she's right here in my city

Finn sure is a handsome, happy boy! I liked the blurred action shots of him running.

The Finnster couldn't look more fit and sleek. What a great job you guys did in getting that boy looking so great!! Not that he didn't look good before Does it snow where you are very often, Kari? I was sorta surprised to see snow in Texas. I actually had to do a double take.

Great pics. One of my very favorites is the one that looks like a painting. It's really cool!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!