Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome KC

Handsome KC

Good morning KC, what a handsome boy you are.
    And what a beautiful person your mommy is for taking you in and giving you a forever loving home. I'm so sorry that you had to start life off in such an awful way, but you were a strong determined angel boy and you must have known there were good people out there waiting for you. Hope you live a long happy and healthy life with your wonderful family beautiful KC. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

KC is a lucky dog!

I think it is so wonderful that your Mom has such a big heart. You are a very lucky dog, and look so handsome at 50 pounds. I can't imagine what kind of people would let you get down to 10 pounds. Someone ought to starve them!! Thanks for sharing KC's story.

Hi To The Fabulous KC!!!

We type through tears of sadness and anger after reading your story, KC. How could anyone have been so cruel to you? Our hat goes off to all the people that saved you and brought you back. Such a resilient boy you are. You knew that life had to be better somewhere out there for you. There had to be a better family that would love you unconditionally. Thank goodness that family found you and gave you the good life you have now. Normally, we ask your family to give you some kisses from us. We still ask that and we would like to send some giant hugs to your family for helping you be the boy you really are!!! Bless them!! Hugs and kisses all around sweetheart!! Of course we can't forget to tell you how incredibly beautiful you are. We're taken aback by your stunning good looks. Congrats and happiness to all of you!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yippee!!
    Let's hear it for another WONDERFUL rescue story!

10 pounds... YIKES!!
    Thank goD he was found in time!

Congrats to you KC for being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

KC, you made my day. I read your story smiling through my tears. You truly were meant to find your "heart home" with your loving family.
    We don't understand how horrilbly cruel some people can be. Thank God for the people who cared enough to call for help for you and our hearts are filled with joy for the family that adopted you. You are beautiful. Congratulations on your very special day!!! VERY DESERVING.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

KC, you are gorgeous. Never would I have guessed that the GSD and Shiba would make such a handsome dog. Congrats on DOTD!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Greetings to you, precious KC! Oh my, what a handsome boy you are, a handsome, smiling boy! Yes, I can see traits of both of your noble breeds in that beautiful face of yours, sweetheart. But I have to admit, as I read your Mom's moving tribute to her best buddy, I gasped and my eyes filled with tears. I can only hope that the person who subjected you to such unspeakable abuse and neglect, left you starving in your own yard, alone to die, has been held accountable for his/her actions. To think that despite your horrific beginnings, you are still able to trust and love is a testament to the canine spirit!!! Yes KC, your Mom is so right...SO many wonderful, loving, deserving creatures sitting patiently in shelters all across the country, just waiting for that happy day when their forever families walk through that door and welcome them home. Your family knows well the great rewards of rescue...unconditional love! Yes sweet boy, you were truly heaven sent! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! Congratulations to you beautiful KC, our most courageous, most deserving honoree! I wish for you and your family, a lifetime of smiles, laughs, love and happy days

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

KC, you are such a handsome, fluffy boy! I'd love to give you a big hug. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! I'm glad you have a heart home to enjoy.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful big boy you are! I am so sorry about your rough past. That mean Master! How could he do that to a sweet, loving doggie like you. Now, you have the most wonderful family there could ever be! Don't worry about the past, just think of the present. Have a wonderful afternoon, sweetie. Remember you are a lucky boy to get adopted by a great family. Get lots of love. Congrats on your special day of honor, KC!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

KC...you are so handsome. You made me cry when I read your story. It is so hard to beleive that a human could treat an animal like that. I hope he gets what he deserves. KC, I am so happy that you found a family that will give you all the love and care you need. Have your mom give you a hug for me.
    You are a very special boy and I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, KC! From looking at your picture, I would never have guessed you were so severely underweight and neglected in your early days. Thank Goodness you are in a loving home after being rescued. You look healthy and happy here. Enjoy your special day with your family. You deserve the best! Congrats on DOTD!

Hello KC,

I just love happy endings KC, and yours is one of the best. I am thrilled
    that you found your perfect home with people who love you. I just know
    that an angel had a hand in leading you home.Happy congratulations on your
    special honor today as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses
    going out to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

KC is so beautiful & handsome!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Kc

KC, what an absolutely beautiful dog you are! Oh, your story is just so heart breaking, but you have been blessed to have found such a wonderful new 'heart home'!!
    I am so happy for you and your family, and especially your daddy who wasn't so excited about bringing a dog into his home--I know that he is now the happiest dad ever! I agree that rescue dogs are the best--they are just so appreciative to be in a home with people who love them and they do their best to keep their families happy.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a handsome dog you are! I am glad your owners saved you!!! Congrats to you and them!
    Happy Dog of the Day!
    Reggie's Mom