Thread: Darling Dio...

Darling Dio...

I wanted to be the first to congratulate a dog of one of my most favorite breeds! Dio, you certainly are handsome.

I fell in love with the breed after fostering a Vizsla in 2006.

You sound like a smart boy and a charactor! Happy DOTD to you and congratulations, sweet Dio!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

little Dio! you live not even 10 mins from me! congrats on the big honor!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Dio....What a handsome little fellow you are. I have never heard of your breed before but you are very pretty and sounds like you are very smart.
    I just love your color. I would love to play ball with you. I have three dogs and none of them likes to play ball. I play tennis and have plenty of ball.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congrats Dio!

"Chasing Larry the Squirrel"
    Okay... your family has to join Pet Talk and tell us about you and Larry the Squirrel!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hi Dio!!

It's an honor to meet you this morning Big Handsome Dio!! Your story and your picture have left us smiling big smiles in this house this morning! We love the way you're enjoying your rawhide bone with that cute tongue sticking out. Who isn't rolling on the floor after reading the cheeseburger story? lol lol lol Come on down to Florida so we can buy you a burger!! You sound like an all around great guy and perfect pet, Sir Dio!! Congrats on your big day in the spotlight!! Please have Mom give you lots of sloppy kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dio !!!

You are one very handsome boy!!! I love the color of your fur. You must cause heads to turn wherever you go. Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Dio, you look like a very happy redhead to me! You don't live that far from me either, 30 minutes in another direction. I too am curious about Larry the Squirrel - maybe your family would tell us about you and your friend (and provide pictures!). I hope the seizure you had was a one-time thing and you now have a clean bill of health. Happy Dog-of-the-Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dio,

You're such a Dandy Dog of the Day , as just looking at your face and reading your Great Biography , put a smile on my face!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

What's up, Dio!
    What handsome boy you are. I love that picture: you licking your lips and saying "Hey Mom! Get me another cheesebuger, will ya!" You are everything your Master described. I think you deserved the honor as our wonderful Dog-Of-The-Day! You sure sound like you have "the life." Have a awesome day with your loving family. Wish you many more years, sweetie!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, DIO~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hello Dio,

What a handsome fella you are Dio. With a beautiful face & gorgeous
    red fur, you are the picture of a wonderful breed.I'm so glad to meet you
    today & learn about you & friend Larry. Have a great day of celebration
    as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big hugs & kisses to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey there gorgeous! Oh, what an extra special treat, having an adorable Vizsla as our extra special, Saturday Dog of the Day! I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on a representative of your awesome breed! It was while attending basic obedience class with my Labbie Star, years ago. How impressed I was with your breed, your stunning good looks, your personality and smarts! I didn't think I could be anymore impressed but you have proved me wrong...Vizslas rock! I'm so impressed with your breeds love for the outdoors! Seems you've turned out to be quite the hunter, for critters yes, but more aptly, for shoes I'm sorry to hear about your seizure disorder, sweet baby boy and hope and pray you are doing well! No doubt you are in the most loving and caring of hands...and hearts! Congrats to you, precious Dio! It is our great honor and privilege to bestow upon you the title, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie! Have a fun night of celebration and snuggle up under those blankie with you humans...that's the best
    P.S...Larry the squirrel............

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Dio! You are so handsome! I bet you couldn't wait to have that bone once the picture was taken. You sound like you provide some good entertainment where you live. You must be living the good life, gettin to go under the covers and hiding all those shoes! Enjoy your special day today. Maybe you got to have a cheeseburger?? Congrats on DOTD!