Thread: Handsome Buddy!

Handsome Buddy!

Buddy you have caused quite a stir in our household this morning as your handsome face popped up on my screen! You and my standard poodle, Bella, have much in common with your stealing tactics. I am wise to the plan of *let's steal something and then get a treat when she says drop it* but I still get sucked in and it sounds like your people do too. I can imagine that you turn heads at stores like Petsmart. Mine would be turning too and so would Bella's. She'd probably give you an extra special wag and an invitation to come on over. Congratulations handsome Buddy, our very special and very clever Dog of the Day.

Buddy....What a pretty baby you are. You look so happy in your photo.
    I would love to take you for a walk. I just bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Buddy
    You are so cute! My Toby, a blonde standard Poodle, is wagging all over looking at your handsome picture. You sure make a wonderful DOTD! So smart to trade for treats. Unfortunately Toby is tall enough (29" at the shoulder" he just helps himself, mostly food thank goodness. Well, you have made our day so you really enjoy yours

Buddy!!!

You are a lovable, cutie patootie!!! Your name fits you to a T!!! Tell Mom and Dad the correct word for your talent is appropriate not steal!!! Have a wonderful day today, filled with lots of treats!!! Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Buddy!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!! We're just on top of the world to see that our good friend Pam was the first to greet you this morning. The moment we saw you, Pam, Bella, and Ripley came into our minds!! At the same time, all we could think of is how cute you are!! We love that gorgeous fluffy coat and adoroble facie. You are one cute boy there, Buddy!! If we lived with you, there wouldn't be enough time in the day for all the kisses we would like to give you. Since we can't give you any "in person" kisses at all, please have the family do the honors for us!! Please beg Mom to join Pet Talk so we can get to know you better. Okay?? Congrats on your big day sweetie!! What a wonderful DOTD you are!! We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ahem, Ms Hannah here to introduce herself to the most handsome, Buddy, if he is inclined to appreciate the qualities of a mature Princess Cockapoo. Probably we should first compare notes on appropriation technique, as I definitely have a few that I could share.

Buddy, I would love to spend some quality time with you, but since we both are favoring of the cooler weather, it is far more beneficial for you to come to Illinois than for me to go to Las Vegas where I've heard the temperatures can make a Polar Dog such as myself melt. I will gladly supervise and instruct you in all that is necessary to gain the title of Polar Dog.

Buddy, I must congratulate you on the honor of being Dog of the Day. Knowing that poodle/cocker qualities are the finest, I can't say that it was a very difficult decision for Mayors Karen and Paul to select you. But as I gaze longingly at your picture, I would have to submit that even among cockapoos you are a standout. So, Buddy Darling, I shall be waiting to hear from you when all the hoopla around your celebrity status has died down.

signed,
    She Who Must Be Obeyed

Hannah
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Buddy, you look so cute and cuddly! I'd like to pet and hug you today. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congatulations to you, adorable Buddy! My, what a stir you've caused here on Pet Talk today and understandably so! There aren't many puppers that can measure up to (let along surpass!) the high standards of looks, personality and heart that you have set! As you can see, your list of adoring fans has inceased exponetially today and perhaps, just perhaps, you might be need of a personal assistant to help fulfill your Dog of the Day duties? You'll be receiving tons of fanmail, no doubt. And I see more than a few Pet Talk alumni have already offered their services
    Congratulations to you percious Buddy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight with your proud family, sweetheart! And please have your Mom give you a few extra hugs and kisses for me

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Buddy,

My, you sure are one handsome fella Buddy and also a sweet friend to your
    family. I would love to take you walking & you could point out all of your
    favorite places to play. Happy congrats on being honored today as our very
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big hugs & kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Buddy! You are very handsome indeed! I can see how your name suits you because of how friendly you are. I hope you are having a wonderful day today celebrating how special you are to your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!