Thread: Abby

Abby

Abby (not so) Rotten Girl, I am so honored to be the first to greet you this happy morning! You are a beautiful labby girl, and your spotted tongue is endearing. What a sweet, sweet girl you are and you have such a wonderful story to tell. That big smile on your face tells us everything we need to know about your life and your mommy's words let us know that not only have you found true happiness, but you have brought it into your forever home to share it with your family. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a happy face on one beautiful girl! Congratulations on receiving such a high honor as our DOG OF THE DAY! You sure deserve it.

Good morning gorgeous, joyful Abby! Now that's a smile, a million mega watt smile And now you've got me smiling too! I can definitely see the best of both of your fabulous breeds in that adorable face and beautiful physique but I have to say Abby, when it comes to your hobbies, e.g. your love for water and tennis ball obsession, you are all Lab

I gasped when I read of your unspeakable beginnings, Abby; no living creature should ever be subjected to the abuse and neglect that you suffered. But you found your guardian angels in your wonderful family, didn't you Abby? And now, forever and always, you will be loved and cherished for the precious soul, the loyal best friend that you are! You and your family both have reaped the priceless rewards of rescue and selfless love and compassion and I'm so happy for you all. I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Oscar but comforted in knowing that you are there by their side to help heal their hearts!

Yes, home for the weekend then forever home...we Pet Talkers know how that goes!

Congratulations to you beautiful, brave Abby, our extra special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable ABBY!

Abby, I'm thrilled that you were rescued and that you have such a loving family! I enjoyed seeing your happy face and reading your story this morning. I'm sure Oscar is happy on the Bridge because his family has you to share love. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! Please have a long and healthy life with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh!!!Abby......You do look like one Happy baby. I am so happy that you found a wonderful home and family. I would love to play tennis ball with you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Absolutely Adorable Abby!!

That big smile is just making our day sweetheart!!! You look like the happiest girl on the planet. We love that spotted tongue. Of course, life wasn't so great to begin with was it? What a rough time you had. Thank goodness your loving family saved you from the wrath of the life you had. We don't know what your family means about you being a rotten girl. Yes, you had a few questionable habits, but look at you now!! Kudos to them for giving you a chance and finding out what a wonderful girl you really are. Congrats to you on your big day today as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please have the family give you some extra kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey, Abby!
    You are a beautiful dog. You sure look happy in that picture. It sure sounds like you are a happy and healthy dog according to your bio. I'm so sorry about your rough past. Now, you have the most wonderful family. Have a great day, sweetie.
    ~HAPPY DOTD, ABBY~

P.S. you have the same name as my sister. lol
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hi, Abby! You are such a pretty girl! I love this picture of you smiling at the beach. What a great day that must have been for you! Enjoy your special day with your family. Hope you get lots of extra attention and treats to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Abby,

A one million watt smile for sure. It makes me smile to see such a
    happy girl. I am so glad you found the perfect home with people who love
    you to bits. Happy congratulations on your special day today as our honored
    DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you & your people a long, happy & healthy life sweet girl. Big hugs & kisses baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good Evening Abby~

I'm so glad that a Veterinary Clinic took you in and found a Wonderful Home for you!!! Those Humans needed another dog just as badly as you needed them~ I'm sorry you had to suffer before finding out how Love can make a difference . Just look at you now!!!!!!

Congratulations to Our Great Dog of the Day~~ Abby !!!!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Thanks!

Abby just wanted to say thank you for all of the nice things you have said about her. She is not only a sweet girl, she is also very polite. People who know her say that she should really be nicknamed Abby SPOILED Rotten Dog. She got several treats for her "big day", and will probably get a few more before the day is done.

I hope I've attached her pictures the right way to this message. They're just a couple more of her playing on the beach. If they don't show up, just take my word for it that she's having a ball (tennis, of course!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AbOC9.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	33821   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AbOC8.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	33822  
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Congrats on being our special dog of the day! Abby, you are one gorgeus girl. Enjoy your special day, and I see your mom registered with PT. Tell her to keep posting because we would love to see more of you!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to PT, Abby's Mom!! She's such a sweetheart!! It's just great that you joined so we can see more of her

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!