Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shorty

Shorty

Dear darling Shorty - you are so beautiful!

I have tears in my eyes as I write this! People who treat animals badly defy description.

But your story has a happy ending, Shorty, as you have been rescued by loving people. And I can tell that you chose your new owner! I also rescued a mistreated cat - my Tootles - a seal point Siamese and he gave me so much pleasure over many years, but for the first year or so he cringed whenever he heard an alarm bell.

Shorty, have the best of COTD days! You deserve it!

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.
    Regards
    Diane

Shorty.....
    You are one deserving COTD... I am so glad you have been rescued and now have a happy forever home and you can actually use your purr box... and it seems like you use it well too!! You are such a beautiful boy and I hope you enjoy your many many days dashing around at your HOME!! CONGRATULAIONS SHORTY!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I am so glad, Shorty that you found your family and you feel much better now. You are such a cute cat!
    Have a good life with your human friends and with Norman Jean.

Oh precious Shorty. Your touching story brought tears to my eyes too!! What a brave, brave boy you are sweetie. Little by little, day by day, you are learning to love and trust again. You couldn't have picked a more loving, caring forever family to take you by the paw and show you the way! You are SUCH a beautiful, dear MOST deserving Cat of the Day Shorty. Today I send you all of my love, best wishes and congratulations as we honor as our very, very special Cat of the Day!! I'm sending lots of hugs to you Shorty with wishes for a very, very long, happy and healthy life!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shorty, you are adorable, I love that photo of you sitting there like you don't have a care in the world. My dog Daisy loves to play catch the hand under the blanket too. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, Shorty Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Shor-tay! Your are so cute. Look at your pretty bright eyes. I see you've figured out that sinks were made in the perfect mold of a kitty's sleeping body.
    Congrats gorgeous!

i have a cat that several men were torching,the cut half here tail off & were about to set her on fire,i became rathery vocal & saved her life,i didn't want another cat,but i couldn't let her stay there,so of course i tok her home,that was about 5 years ago,she still is afraid of people,& has become friends with only a few of my other cats. i love her dearlly. i name her BOBBITT because she only has half a tail. thanks for be kind to your cat....
    Annette

Shorty, you are one handsome cat! Congratulations to you and Norman Jean . . . and, oh yes, your humans! Mustn't forget them.

Hope you are enjoying summer in North Dakota. Must be an awesome place for kittiez.

Love,
    Gala & kittens: Furry, Bliss, Maxwell, and Miss Furginya
    Gala et al.

Congratulations Shorty!!

Shorty, we too understand how difficult trust and love can be to understand once you've been abused. BeBop (who even looks like he could be your brother http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/June/05.html) sends some special noserubs to you today, as he understands only too well what you've been through! We all applaud your family for giving you the loving home you now have! Enjoy your day, little guy! And above all, be happy!

Noserubs and purrs - Bari and the Pride

Gosh, you are just too cute for words Shorty!! I love that you are in the sink! My Noah does that too! It must be a comfy place!

I hope you enjoy your special day....such a fun kitty!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Hey Shorty, aren't you a beautiful boy. Congratulations on your big day, you look precious!!!!!

OOOhh Shorty you look just like my baby Jake!
    I hope you have a very special day- you deserve it cutie-pie!

Hi!!

Hi Shorty, Im glad you got a loveing home, but dont feel alone because many cats have been hurt, But, they get VERY loveing homes so thye can heal. I rescued my kitty when she was only 5 weeks old, a guy tried killing her by putting her on a grill, I myself Almost got hurt because I was brave enought to run up and grab her, they chased after me, but a cop went by and they ran the other dirrection. Me and my kitty Princess Joy who is 2 in human years now send you lots of love

PS. the pic below is kinda fuzzy but incase u dont see it to well, its Princess fighting a lightsober from starwars DarthVader better watch it, Princess is one tough Kitty Jedi!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Hello Shorty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you. What beautiful colouring you have, just stunning.

I'm so glad you have a nice life now.

There was a segment on the radio the other day, with people ringing in to talk about the worst jobs they've done. One person rang to say he worked as a sorter at a recycling plant and he used to discover litters of dead puppies left in the recycling. I just cried at how awful some people can be.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Shorty
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home now and are learning to trust again. How someone could be mean to an animal is beyond me. I hope you have a great day with lots of good things for being our special Cat of the Day today.