Thread: Ella

Ella

Ella,
    What a pretty kitty you are! It sounds like you have lots of personality as well. I LOL when I read about you having a "pet chipmunk". Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Ella

Ella, you look just like my Zoe girl! What beautiful markings you have and such pretty golden eyes. You look so alert in your picture--as if you are getting ready to 'attack' your little chipmunk friend I'm so glad that your cinderella story has such a happy ending. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Elegant Ella is such a Sweet Little Cat, just bubbling over with Purrsonality.
    Shes such a Sweet Little Cat, and has a wonderful coat of many colors and a twinkle in her eyes.
    The Found Cats all would love to send a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW TO ELLA THE ENCHANTED COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Princess Ella!!! Long May You Reign!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hey Beautiful Ella. Congrats on being COTD and have your meowmie give you a special treat today.

Ella what a lovely girl you are!!! ♥♥♥

I think you are the first cat I've heard of who has a chipmunk friend.
    I know you two must be friends because he didn't move away after the first time you caught him, or after the second time for that matter!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Ella

She is not a lap cat. She drops and stretches herself out to her full length and expects us to stoop to her and rub her tummy and pet her. -- Ella's Person
    Ella, you are a most regal Princess! You have your family trained to pet you just the way you like it - my Cassie does the exact same thing! I love that you have a pet of your own. I get the impression that your family is trained not only in your petting requirements, but in how to meet your every wish and desire. Long may you reign with those velvet paws, sweety! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ella

A lovely name and such a pretty face!
    I could cuddle you to bits!
    You look full of fun and ready for action!
    What a loving family you have.
    lots of hugs and strokes for you today
    xxxxxxxx

Meowy, Ella!!!
    You are such a beautiful kittycat! What an honor to meet you today, your highness. You had a rough start in life and now look at you! You rule your own kingdom! What a special kitty Have a great day and give lots of love from Mommy!
    ~HAPPY COTD, ELLA~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Greetings Princess Ella! Wow, what a rags to riches, Cinderella tale of rescue is yours It took a bit of maneuvering but finally, you have found your forever home and a family that will love you forever...and always I have to admit, I noticed those long, lanky legs...Cindy Crawford's got nothing on you I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your predecessor, the beloved Baxter, but so happy for your family that you appeared on the scene just in time to help heal, and fill that empty space, in their hearts! Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat" and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Princess Ella

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~