Thread: Nicky D!

Nicky D!

My oh my, what a handsome tabby boy you are! Your coat is shiny and your face is so perfect! What a lucky kitty you are that your mom found you sitting there, obviously just waiting for her.

Have a WONDERFUL COTD celebration and be nice to your furr siblings!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Precious Nicky, I'm sure God placed you and your Mom in places where He knew your paths would cross. I'm glad that you, your Dad, Esther and Einstein are getting along better. What a beautiful grey tabby man you are! Please ask your Mom to pet you for me -- pets for Einstein and Esther too, please. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweets!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats NickyD!! You are a very handsome boy!!

Nicky D you are indeed one handsome fellow!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so glad you and your Daddy are best buds now!!! Sometimes it just takes a while to get to know each other!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!! What an amazing rescue story!! Glad to know that you have a wonderful FOREVER home. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Meowy, Nicky D!!!
    What a goergous little boy you are. I love that color of your fur! What an amazing story! I agree with your Momma: you were sent from God to her. You now have a loving, happy, forever home. I must of been faith. Not only are you part of Momma's heart, you searched your way into Dad's. Have a purrrfect day on your honorable afternoon!
    ~HAPPY COTD, NICKY D~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Thats the best part of Cat Of The Day and thats seeing Cats who were once sad and lonely now enjouying thier Furr Ever Homes, and loving and being loved by thier Guardians.
    Nicky D is such a Hnadsome Boy just coming into the prime of his Cat Life.
    We know he is a great Companion and will repay his friends for the love and home they have provided him with.
    The best pary is that Nicky D will never be lonely again.
    The Found Cats All send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To NIFTY NICKY D COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nicky D

Nicky-D, what gorgeous markings you have, and I just love your name. I enjoyed reading your story, and I have to say I also believe you must have been sent from heaven. I'm very happy to hear that your daddy has come to love and accept you and no longer thinks of you as a 'thug' You are a very lucky boy to have been discovered by such a loving family. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Oh yes! Heaven sent you were, precious Nicky D! After reading your Mom's loving tribute, how you and your humans came to be as one, you have to believe it was more than mere serendipity, a higher power that brought you together The meat shop, the pay phone all played their parts and now it's your time to bask in the love of your wonderful family, always and forever I get goose bumps just thinking about your homecoming! And it seems even Dad agrees, you're the best Yes indeedy, you are a miracle kitty, Nicky D! Congrats to you (and your wonderful family) on being crowned our most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and your Mom and Dad, dear Esther and Einstein too are all in the midst of a very special, love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you and your fursibs, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~