Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ragdoll(?) Kittens/ Pa *urgent Help Needed*

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    I sure hope that Galene smartens up and does NOT let this woman take the siamese mix kitten! By her even saying that, it sounds to me as though the owner that abndoned them intends to breed her for $$$. If I were you I'd take both (or the 4) and drive off...tough for the other woman! She didn't bother fixing any of the cats, or getting them vaccinations, so why should she be entitled to march in and take the "prettiest" kitten?? Note or no note...I'm sure she'll find another "free kitten" in no time anyway *sigh* Stick to your guns, and get them all please.
    ur plan is for me to just show up and take them. Poo on her!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    ur plan is for me to just show up and take them. Poo on her!
    GOOD!!! Tell Galene not to answer the phone, or door if it's that irresponsible Erica looking to drive (or whatever) away with the Mocha. And I highly doubt she even owns a carrier. Any idea how long ago she abandoned all her cats like that? Tough luck Erica...abandon, is abandon! Not come back around with some lame excuse to try getting one back. If she did take Mocha, I'm sure that kitten would meet a pretty awful ending within a year. She looks like a panda! BTW Smores, and Jynx are cuties too.
    P.S. If Sniffles (I'd change that name fast...sounds like a jinx) is sick, and hanging with Mocha, chances are she'll end up with URI as well. Hopefully not, but be prepared. Galene can maybe tell Erica that Mocha is very sick now, and needs vet care. May just get her to back off till you can drive off with them.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

GOOD!!! Tell Galene not to answer the phone, or door if it's that irresponsible Erica looking to drive (or whatever) away with the Mocha. And I highly doubt she even owns a carrier. Any idea how long ago she abandoned all her cats like that? Tough luck Erica...abandon, is abandon! Not come back around with some lame excuse to try getting one back. If she did take Mocha, I'm sure that kitten would meet a pretty awful ending within a year. She looks like a panda! BTW Smores, and Jynx are cuties too.
    P.S. If Sniffles (I'd change that name fast...sounds like a jinx) is sick, and hanging with Mocha, chances are she'll end up with URI as well. Hopefully not, but be prepared. Galene can maybe tell Erica that Mocha is very sick now, and needs vet care. May just get her to back off till you can drive off with them.
    Galene has had them for a week. I am hoping nothing happens tonight, ands am hoping to show up as early as i can tomarrow, and take them home, then off to the vets ASAP.
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Can you email Galene again, and tell her about our concerns, and that in my opinion, Erika has no more rights to these cats!? I'd lie thru my teeth if I had to to avoid Mocha going back to such an irresponsible so called caretaker. Galene does not have to surrender the kitten to Erika even if she does show up! Tough...she left them, and now that a home has come for them, she wants to screw it all up. GRRR! How on Earth can she care for, or even afford to spay Mocha anyway? She hasn't done so yet.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Can you email Galene again, and tell her about our concerns, and that in my opinion, Erika has no more rights to these cats!? I'd lie thru my teeth if I had to to avoid Mocha going back to such an irresponsible so called caretaker. Galene does not have to surrender the kitten to Erika even if she does show up! Tough...she left them, and now that a home has come for them, she wants to screw it all up. GRRR! How on Earth can she care for, or even afford to spay Mocha anyway? She hasn't done so yet.
    I just sent her an e-mail telling her to tell the woman that mocha is sick like the grey kitty and needs Vet care ASAP. Hopefully that works!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

GOOD! Hopefully Galene won't cave into this stupid womans demands anyway. Mocha deserves a proper home where she won't become a breeding machine to satisfy Erika's greed.
    As Lizzie pointed out, just because Mocha has the Meezer coloring, chances are she's far from purebred anyway! Any offspring born to her (ughh banish that thought) would likely be anything but Siamese!
    Author Unknown ~*~

GOOD! Hopefully Galene won't cave into this stupid womans demands anyway. Mocha deserves a proper home where she won't become a breeding machine to satisfy Erika's greed.
    As Lizzie pointed out, just because Mocha has the Meezer coloring, chances are she's far from purebred anyway! Any offspring born to her (ughh banish that thought) would likely be anything but Siamese!
    I know it is so frustrating! me and Galene spent alot of time on Yahoo, talking about this, and she agrees completely. The cats were given to theis Erica woman for free, and we all know that people just give away Ragdolls!

Galene is such a sweet woman,and she is doing her best to do the right thing. I am very excited to meet her tomarrow!!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

My experience with cats that have been bounced around like this, abandoned, changed homes, etc. is that they want to be very close to you as much as possible, once they feel they are on safe ground. You are going to have lots of close company! I hope you can get all four since it looks like the older cats need vet. help also.

They are Here!!!!! Click Here
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Here is a new E-Mail from Galene. She still has the two older cats. If anyone else can help her, in finding these guys a home. please do!

WE DID IT! Look at these little angels and feel the joy of knowing that they have a HOME!!!!

I have to admit, I teared up putting Sniffles in his carrier, but GOD told me that Maggie was the perfect one to get him and his sister the care and attention they deserve.

Thank you so much to all of you, What a heck of a network this could be, all of us workign towards a common goal! WE have two more to find homes for, then I will be able to breathe a sigh, not of relief, but accomplishment! Thank you again everyone and if ANY of you know someone that could help with these other two, please contact me ASAP.

Love to all and as I am happier now.. KITTY KISSES AND PUPPY HUGS!!!

Galene
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

OMG!!!!! Look at that face I wish I lived closer I would help foster. I am having problems with Chloe and anxiety so I have to make sure that she is o.k. before I can take anymore kitties in....... I wish I could have mocha she is amazing I have a weakness for the meezers. She looks like the same sort of body type as Chloe I wouldn't be surprised if she at least 1/2 Ragdoll or Himalayan. She reminds me of the group of Himalayans that Kristen from the Pure Bred Cat rescue in Kenosha WI had come through her facility. I wish I could take her in I am in love and I don't even know her personality I just want to make sure Chloe isn't stressed any more than she already is.... She is wonderful.......

*I've been Boo'd*