Thread: Jib

Jib

What a handsome boy, and how lucky that you followed your Mom all around until she choose you! You sound like a great guy, and I hope you enjoy your new extended family for YEARS to come!
    Barbara

What a faithful friend you are to your Mom(and sounds like to Dad, too!).You are a good looking fellow!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Jib

Jib,
    What a handsome kitty you are! It's wonderful that you were able to adjust so well to new family members and that all has worked out so well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Jib

What a handsome young man you are and now you have a large family I am so happy for you. I love stories with a good ending. Congratulations on being COTD. Lots Of Hugs & Treats for you.

Kadi's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jib you are a beautiful, elegant looking cat. Your coloring is wonderful.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Beautiful Jib! I know who's in charge at your house! How smart of you to stick with your mom until she caught on to you being the cat for her. I like your gorgeous coat. Please have a very special day as Cat-of-the-Day! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. Could you ask your Meowmy to give you this from me: *little kiss for Jib's beautiful head*
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-05-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jib

you are such a fine looking puss! Lovely colouring and you sound such fun.
    I love your beautiful white bib!
    Extra big cuddles for you today!
    xxxxxxxxxx

Greetings to you, handsome Jib! How I love your name sweetheart, so hunky, so manly, hinting at that adventurous, all encompassing spirit of yours! I can hardly imagine you a shelter kitty Jib, but what a smooth transisition you have made, from homeless feline to bonafide, card carrying member of one terrific family! Wow, so much love and attention to revel in at your house, of the human and furry kind. And you brave boy have embraced them all from day one! I have a boy who looks much like you, named Oliver. One of his fave pastimes, cozying up close to the Lab to play "catch the tail! Silly kitties! Yep, from here on in it's nothing but happy days and smooth sailing, right Jib?
    Great thanks to your family for rescuing you and for sharing your heartwarming story with us, Jib! I hope you enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash with your wonderful humans, the Labs and lizard Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jib you are a charmer for sure!!! ♥♥♥

What a smart boy too to make sure your mommy saw you and fell for you!!!
    That is a wonderful picture of you. I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jib

Jib, what a beautiful silver-gray color you are, and your eyes are so shiny and alert. I am so happy to hear how you were rescued and have gone from living the life of an orphan to living with a great big wonderful family who love you so much. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Meowy, Jib!!!
    You are so pretty and adorable. I love your gorgous silver/grayish fur color. What a pretty kitty you are, Jibs! You are a special kitty. How you were rescued and you found a forever home with your loving and caring Meowmie. I'm so glad you are comfortable in your new home with your new labbie and lizard friends Wish you many, many and MANY more years with your wonderful, forever family! Play lots of "catch the tails" with your labbie friends on your special day of honor!
    ~HAPPY COTD, JIBS~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Jib is quite the Gorgeous Gentle Giant of a Cat, and it must be so happy to have that Big Endearing Cat as a Cat Companion.
    Maine Coons are becoming one of the most popular Cats and its no wonder that these Big Teddy Bear Cats are becoming such treasured Friends.
    And All The Found Cats send a Joyful , Jolly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W TO JIB COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I wanted to comment on how pretty Jib is. He's gorgeous!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hey looks almost identical to Hank!!! Except he has a little more hair coming from under his legs.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee