Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you choose?

How do you choose?

Even though the story does sound strange, it's better now than after they adopted Chip and Dale. As sweet and adorable as these two little guys are, this was just not the right situation for them. I also couldn't help but wonder what they meant by a "younger" kitten. Jen, those of us that have been around PT for awhile know that your instincts are extraordinary when it comes to placing your babies in the purrfect furever home. When it's right you'll know it just as we'll know Chip and Dale will be loved and cared for according to our high PT standards.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Now, don't anyone misunderstand......I am GLAD they said no. If they aren't in love with the boys they should ot adopt the boys. I am just amazed that they did not LOVE my boys.
    HOW could you not love my boys!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    Now, don't anyone misunderstand......I am GLAD they said no. If they aren't in love with the boys they should ot adopt the boys. I am just amazed that they did not LOVE my boys.
    HOW could you not love my boys!!?????
    Sometimes people and particular cats just do not "click".. This is not a slight about the people nor the cats..

I was not "in the market" for a kitten at all the day I came home with Miss.Contessa.. I was very upset after the most horrible loss of Gigi Meuette, and frankly I was not sure I was ready for another try.. But I saw her in that huge cardboard box outside the semi-local WalMart, and instantly fell in love with 2 HUGE eyes in that oh-so-tiny black body (she was the runt of a litter of 7) On the way home she accidentally ruined a new top I was wearing with her teensy-tiny claws, holding on to me for dear life, but I was hooked for sure.
    In memory of my Gigi Meuette, beautiful, true and trusted friend, killed and eaten by a cougar.

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    Well, they do NOT want the babies! They say they are going to look for younger babies. Now, is that the WHOLE story??? I guess we will never know.

Now on to prospect #2. But hubby has said her prefers they adopt only 1 baby, so I am going to steer her to the other foster moms' babies.

Chip and Dale stay. (for now)
    Why do they want them younger??? They are already young! That's just odd.