Thread: Hi Baxter !!

Hi Baxter !!

We think you're the cutest little loveable goofball around, sweetie!! You look so adorable in your little sweater. We don't know any Chinese Crested doggies so it's a big pleasure to meet you this morning!! We've seen your breed on tv and at dog shows so we know that your bare skin might require some extra layering of clothing at certain times of the year. We can bet you have a pretty big wardrobe. The part of your story about you looking funny, still has us scratching our heads. We don't think you look funny at all. We think you're a precious little fellow and we offer big congrats on your big day today!! Please have Mom throw in an extra ton of kisses(some for Jake too) from us today and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 02-04-2007 at 08:25 AM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Baxter~

I was so drawn to your photo, because of that Sunny look on your Sweet Little Face!!!

You don't look Funny to me at all , as I was delighted to actually see a "Chinese Crest" up close and personal. I've never seen (met) your breed in the real world, so you can imagine how easily you stole my Heart Today!!!

Congratulations ~You Adorable, Wonderful Goofball you!!!!!~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    We don't know any Chinese Crested doggies so it's a big pleasure to meet you this morning!!
    Baxter, I don't know any Chinese Crested doggies either, so it also is my pleasure to meet you today. I learned a little about you by reading what your person had to say. I'm very glad that the person at the shelter picked up on you being a rescue candidate, and I'm also very happy that you are in a home with a family who thinks you're their lovable goofball! If your people have time to post again, I would love to know more about your unique breed. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Baxter! You are a handsome boy in your t-shirt. That is a great picture of you. I'm glad you have a good, loving home where you are given lots of love. Have a wonderful day and I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses. Congrats on DOTD!

Baxter!

Congratualtions on your special day. You are one perfect DOTD.
    You are too cute. Have a fun day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hello Dexter,

I am very pleased to meet you today & learn a little about you. I am
    so happy to see that you have quite the wardrobe to keep you warm.
    I'm very happy that you found your place in a great family with folks who
    know just how special you are. Happy congrats on being our honored pup
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Gentle hugs & kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey there cutie pie and congratulations on your BIG DAY!!! Wow, DOG OF THE DAY! How special is THAT??? And no pupster is more deserving than you, sweetheart! Did I mention how adorable you are? Oh, that face, that expression I wish I could scoop you up and cover you with kisses but I have a feeling your humans are well up to the task, you never wanting for love! Yep, you had some mighty big responsiblities to fulfill...napping with Dad, keeping your humans smiling and on their toes, being a best bud to furbro Jake, well, you know! And by all accounts, you've exceeded everyone's expectations Now as for looking "funny," well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and to these eyes, and TO your family'S, you ARE the most beautiful doggie imaginable, inside and out! I'm so happy that you and your wonderful family found your way to one another Baxter and I wish for you all, a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days! Just don't hog all the covers now! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Baxter, our most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day (and night!) of celebration with Jake and your proud people!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baxter you are too cute for words.....and what a great photo of you in your colorful outfit someone took a grrrreat pix of you !
    It is heart warming to read that your humans rescued you and gave you a super duper home I am grinning from ear to ear.

Shelters are a scary place and that's where our pooch came from too.

I've never seen your breed before, so this is a real treat.
    Take care and congrat's on being the DOTD !!

Please spay or neuter your pets. Adopt from your shelter or rescue organization!
    Jasmine's Mom