Thread: Gorgeous Ginger!

Gorgeous Ginger!

What a beautiful kitty you are! You look adorable in that bassinet.

Have a great day as Cat of the Day!

Lovely Ginger, I am sure by now you are raising that baby just fine! Kitty's make wonderful nannys! And you are so beautiful in your colorful coat! I can't imagine anyone leaving you at a shelter, but glad you have such a loving home now! Congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Gentle Ginger

Ginger.....aren't you adorable in that baby bassinet? Great pix.
    Kudo's to your humans for taking you home from the shelter.....

It sounds like you have a purrrrfect life with your other feline companion [and a human baby soon ]

Congrat's on being the cat of the day. Meows from our felines....

Please spay or neuter your pets. Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue organization.
    Jasmine's Mom

Meowy, Ginger!!!
    You are the most cutest cat I personally think we had for Cat-Of-The-Day! What an honor! You look so adorable in the baby bassinet. Were you sleeping in there? How could somebody drop you off at the shelter? Now, you have a great Meowmie to a soon-to-be baby!
    ~HAPPY COTD, GINGER~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Ginger

What a lovely girl you are, and how fortunate for your MOM such a rare find, I am sure you have a Story if you could only tell it. Congratulatios on being cat of the day, and we are so happy you have a good home.

KaDi's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful Ginger, congrats on being COTD. Take good care of that new arrival and congrats to your meowmie also.

Such a pretty girl you are Miss GInger!!! I think you will make the very best babysitter for the little one!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ginger you are stunning!!!

How sweet of you to warm the baby's bed for her!!!
    I hope you are the best of pals by now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww! What a precious girl you are, Ginger! All ready to welcome home your little skin brother or sister, keeping her/his bed warm Bet by now the stork has arrived and I have no doubts that before long, you and the baby will be the best of buddies; you, her/his loyal friend and protector for life! I must say Ginger, you are one goregeous girl! Wow, what coloring, what a coat! But it's your beautiful spirit and your big heart that make you so extra special! Congrats on being crowned our extra special Saturday Cat of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you and your entire family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Gentle hugs and kisses to you beautiful Ginger, our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats beautiful Ginger!! You are a stunningly beautiful girl and I'm so glad that your family rescued you sweetheart!

Ginger, you are a most beautiful cat. I hope that you, Manning and your human sister are getting along wonderfully well together! Happy Cat-of-the-Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thats wonderful how Ginger is patiently waiting for her New Human Brother or Sister to arrive.
    Its clear that she wants to be a Pal to the new arrival, and is getting the bassinet nice and warm for the Babys arrival.
    The Found Cats All send an Extra Warm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W To GORGEOUS GENTLE GINGER COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ginger
    You are georgeous, your fur coat is delicious.
    Congrats on COTD