Thread: My cat is a hero

My cat is a hero

Lucy has done this before when my other cat gets into touble. This morning Lucy was going crazy. She was running around screaming and completely inconsolable. After a couple of minutes, I realized that Oni was missing. I found her in a piece luggage, high on a shelf that she had managed to get stuck in (she made a mewing sound when I walked by calling to her). Is this usual behavior for a cat to be very sensitive to another cat's well-being?

jani

totally normal its maybe just her personality or she just happens to be loving to the other cat

How sweet of Lucy to call for help when her friend Oni got stuck.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My cat is a hero

Yes, Lucy does love Oni very much. Even still, her reaction seemed more like a dog (lassie) than a cat. I was so proud of her, she got a treat and extra belly rubs.

In my cat communities there is usually a caretaker that seems to make sure everybody is ok. They are hero-cats....

My cat is also a hero.

I was going to bed one night and as I went to turn off the bathroom light I noticed my cat,Bookie started hissing and arching his back up looking at the baseboard heater. I didn't see anything wrong but he kept it up.
    "whats wrong baby?" I asked and got down on my hands and knees and heard a faint hissing sound coming from the heater just then I saw black smoke start to come out and sparks. I ran to turn off the electricity and called my apartments maintenance dept. The bathroom is right beside the bedroom and the fire extenquisher is in the kitchen. Had I not had my cat and went to bed that night I may not have woke up or woke up in a mass of fire.
    Thank God for cats.

Awwwwe. I love sweet stories like that!
    Do not fret, you are fearless in a way that I shall never know. - The Village

WOW That's amazing! I heard of animals helping people, but never an animal helping other animals. That's so cool though. Your cat is a hero!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!