Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wende

Wende

Oh Wende!! You are sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    You look so fine and your markings are exquisite.
    Now those eyes!! I have never seen such a cat with such lovely blue eyes.
    You are a 'supermodel' for sure.
    How lovely for your Mum to have you to cuddle at night - you are truly GORGEOUS!!!!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Extra treats, strokes and cuddles for you today!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Wende! You are beautiful if I may say so myself. In fact you make me feel quite inadequate, I bet you don't have to do much to keep up your good looks, they're just natural
    Enjoy your day and you really are a supermodel, all those skinny models better look out, cause there is a new cat on the block that will blow you away!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Wende is perfect.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Wende you are a beautiful supermodel and I am glad you got to be the COTD. Congrats.

What a beauty and a great photo! You are a great representative of Siamese cats. My kitty is a very good pet also, don't know where the bad rep came from......
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Wende is such a Dear Little Sweetheart of a Cat.
    And she is going to grow only bigger, prettier and more of a Companion
    every year. And shes going to be a treasured friend for many years to come.
    All the Found Ctas especially the Found Cat Meezers send a Mighty MEEZER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO WONDERFUL WENDE COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wende

What a beauty you are, and those eyes are so blue, you are surely royalty. Oh I would be so happy if my KaDi liked to be close, she likes to be admired from afar, I guess that is royalty too. Anyway you beautiful furr baby, you have a great COTD and I'll bet you'll get some treats today.

KaDi's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wende

What beautiful eyes you have!
    Congrats on COTD honors

Meowy, Wende!!!
    You sure are a 'supermodel' Watch out kitty models, Wende's on the way!! I love your beautiful blue eyes. They are so pretty and your coat, WOW You are just so pretty. You sure do sound loved from Mommy. I am so glad your dream came true to our special Cat-Of-The-Day! Get lots of pettings today and have a purrrrfect day XOXO
    ~HAPPY COTD, WENDE~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Supermodel Wende Jones

Wende, you are simply gorgeous. Those points! Those breathtaking blue eyes! And you snuggle with your mom at night. Can I have your paw-tograph? I hope you get a lot of petting today! Happy Cat-of-the-Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wende your wonderful blue eyes would make Frank Sinatra blush!!!

You sound like one happy and very loved girl, which is just as it should be!!!
    Have a wonderful day! I hope a treat or two finds its way to you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowzer!!! What a baeutiful, enchanting, captivating Meezer girl you are, Wende! And what a great photo! You are the epitome of elegance and refinement! Supermodel indeed and born to wear the crown, the title, of CAT OF THE DAY! Alas, your dream has been realized, sweet baby girl! Congratulations to you and enjoy your well earned day celeb! I can only imagine how very proud your Mommy is to see you as our featured honoree!
    Meezers live to love and we live to love precious kitties like you!! Hugs and kisses to you, Wende!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Wende :)

What a Beautiful girl you are! Oh my you have the Most Gorgeous eyes ever!
    The FurGirls + One

Oh my goodness... would you look at the royalty gracing our page today???? Wende, you are so gorgeous, your colorings are beautiful, and your eyes.... well.... so stunning!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Congrats on having your special dream to be COTD come true! You are so gorgeus, and love those baby blues! Please have your mommy join pet talk so we can see poor stunning pictures of you!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)