Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I haven't forgoten about any of yous

I haven't forgoten about any of yous

It's just that life is a little tougher & I have less net time that I ever thought I would. Things are not going well for me, my life, my relationship, you name it but ya know what? I am the happiest I have been in a while. The new job really helped bring my spirits up and I hate to say it but I will be a lot less stressed in a few days. Which if you read my LJ you will know what I am talking about. I am just trying to do something the right way & am keeping that part of my life a little private until I get it figured out. Nothing against any of you guys!
    I am not here for a pitty party, please no. Not this time, I am just here to say that although I there is a lot of bad going on in my life, it (life) is actually begining to look up for me... I am happier. Even if it will take a little longer for me to get to where I want to be by doing this way. The happness outweighs it all.
    I wish I had more time to be on the internet, today & everyday. lol But yous are in my thoughts and hopefully I'll figure out a way to keep in touch more often.
    hugs!!!
    Sue
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Sue, I have missed your post so much! You are such a inspiration for me personally. I miss your post on pt, but I am glad that your life is starting to turn around. I hope it gets better for you.
    Bre
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I can't believe I forgot, the critters are doing great! I wish I could share some new pics but I do not have a computer to use to download my pics to, or at least no net at home so I can use the computer that can do it. lol Otherwise if I could do it ya know I would. I'll try really hard to try to find a computer to use though.
    It's hard without Nanook still but it gets easier each day.
    Kaige got neutered last Friday. He was a bad and even figured out how to get at the incision with the cone on his head. But it's getting a lot better, the sutures will be coming out on Monday. He's just as fun & busy as ever, he sends his love.
    Raustyk sends kisses. She's such a good girl.
    The cats are doing great. Tiki has healed up from his injury 2.5ish months ago and the fur is all grown back too.
    The ferrets, bearded dragon & fish are all doing good too.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Thanks for checking in Sue. Hope everything gets better with you and I look forward to when you can spend some more time with us.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

It's great to hear from you Sue. I often wonder how you are. Take care and please give the kids some kisses from us

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear your pets are all well. As for Nanook, it will take time, it is so hard, I know. I hope things go well for you and hope you can check in often.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It's so good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear things aren't so good, but glad that it's looking up for you. I hope you got my Christmas card. Take care.

It's great to hear from you... I'm sorry life has been hard, but I'm really glad it's starting to look up for you. That's great... you are such a strong person, I admire you for that.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Good to hear from you Sue. I don't have your LJ but know that I hope that whatever is going on in your life it works out for the best for you.
    {{hugs}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

So glad to get an update on you and your critters. Glad everyone is doing ok. Miss you on here.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Sue,
    Even though things are still pretty rough for you I am glad to hear your happy. I hope things keep getting better!
    Many (((HUGS)))
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Glad to hear from you, enjoy today's snow, and I am glad that happiness is happening!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Sue! It's really good to hear from you, I've been wondering how you are. Glad things are on the upswing. Life is pretty much a roller coaster for all of us at times. Big big ((((hug))) to you , Raustyk, and that way-to-cute & clever Kaige! Will look forward to seeing pictures of them when you are able to post them. take care.

I am so glad to hear from you! We've missed you all so much! I am really glad you have been able to find happiness in the midst of all the stress. Check in whenever you get the chance! ((((hugs))))