Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fabulous Fenway!!!

The Fabulous Fenway!!!

Hello handsome!!! Any chance you were named after the ballpark in Boston? We seem to be having a string a special assignment kitties as our COTD, that arrived after the loss of another dear pet, and that is very special work! Sounds like you ae very loved and have fun days watching the birds at the feeder!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Fenway

Fenway,
    What a handsome little guy you are! Your coloring is great and I especially like your "marble cake" pattern. Have fun being a kitten and congratulations on being cat of the day!

Meowy, Fenway!!!
    What a cutie you are! I love your pattaren in your fur...so beautiful. You sure are a playful kittycat Have lots of fun playing with your toys, squirrals, and many others. Play lots of games of hide-and-seek with Mommy and Daddy today. Have a purrrfect day!
    ~HAPPY COTD, FENWAY~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Fenway

You have the most beautiful markings; are you what's referred to as a mackerel tabby? Whatever, you are gorgeous, and are serving such a good purpose to your parents to take their minds off their losses. Being from Connecticut, I can appreciate the name Fenway! Enjoy your special day, handsome, and my Siamese says hello.
    Barbara

Fabulous Fenway

Fenway.......Congrat's on being the February 1st Cat of the Day

So sorry to hear about the loss of the two former pets in the household....we have had similar losses with multiple pets in the past, so we feel your human's sadness.

It sounds like you have a purrrfect life with the *8* year old kitty and doggie in your family and WOW you have a screened in enclosure....that's great.

We send you meows and hope yours is a fabulous day!!

Please spay or neuter your pets. Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue.
    Jasmine's Mom

Fenway, you are certainly a wonderful furry angel...wonderful story, and another "happy cat !" We wish you a long, loved life. Congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day. Oh, and your colorful swirls are just terrific!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Fenway must be a playful Cat to be named after that great Ball Park in Bean Town.
    And we bet that this Big Handsome Cat always likes to play ball with his Guardians , and hits a home run with his playful cattitude and steals all the bases with hisfriendly ways.
    The Found Cats pitch an Fireball MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Hall Of Famer FENWAY COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What kind of plant is that?

What a funny kitty to sit in the planter!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

What a striking pose - showing off your beautiful markings to your best advantage.

Ah yes, another HAPPY cat - although you can never take the place of beloved pets that have been lost - you do bring a lightness and joy into your human's
    hearts to help them heal.

Congratulations Fenway - you are a knockout kitty!

It felt Good to see a Miracle Cat today Fenway~ Your eyes say it all as well as your gorgious markings!!!!

You're a Beautiful Blossem that just can't help but Grow!!!!

Congratulations are in Order for Our Cat of the Day!!!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Fenway what a beautiful kitty you are. I love your markings. Congrats on being the COTD.

Greetings to you gorgeous Fenway!!! Oh my, what spectacular markings, what coloring! And what's amazing is that you are even more beautiful on the inside! What an angel you are sweetheart, as your Mom says, truly heaven sent Bless you for being there for your family Fenway, helping to heal their hearts after their devastating losses Miraculously you came into their lives and now once again, their hearts are joyful and their days, filled with love! What an extra special boy you are Fenway and so deserving of our Cat of the Day honors!!! Congratulations to you precious Fenway! Enjoy your day in the spotlight and each and every day of your wonderful life And being the baseball fanatic that I am, I too have to wonder if you weren't named after that historic ballpark up in Boston! If so, goodl luck this year from a Yankee fan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The Fabulous Fenway

Congratulations Fenway. You look like a bengal cat with those beautiful markings. I forwarded your picture to all my cat loving friends. You are the hit of my office. Have a great day.

jani

Fenway! What a precious kitty you are! I just love your beautiful markings. I'm so glad you're there to help your purrents cope after the loss of two beloved babies. Congrats on being Feb 1st, 2007 COTD!

**hugs**

Fabulous boy Fenway

Fenway, I agree with everything that everyone before me has said! You have beautiful tabby markings. I'm so sorry to hear about your family's losses, but I'm very happy they have you to bring joy to their lives! I bet they adore you just a smidge! Congratulations on Cat-of-the-Day, sweet little guy. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your caring family. Purrs and head bops from Illinois. ~^..^~
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678