Thread: Bruno!

Bruno!

What a handsome guy you are, Bruno! Your name fits you exactly; tough on the outside, but a cupcake inside.

You are a gorgeous gray, with those riveting eyes and lush coat. Hard to believe you were a palm-sized kit. You grew into a very beautiful boy.

I hope you have a wonderful day today and celebrate your "cat of the day" status with lots of treats, attention, scritches, and gentle nips of the ankle!

Congratulations to our Bruno!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Bruno

What a good boy; keeping your Mommy company when your Daddy was far away. I also have an "only child" (his choice), and I know how much company they can be. Enjoy your special day, Sweetie.
    Barbara

Bruno, what a special mission you had to keep Mom company while Dad was away in the Army(Thanks for protecting us)!! Now, you sound like you run the house and do a fine job!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a regal looking cat! Bruno is a handsome boy!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Bruno you are a Beauty

Bruno.....what a gorgeous photo of you in that chair with the sunlight streaming thru

Congrat's from the "other side of the Columbia River"....

We think you are so handsome with your grey coat and yellow/green eyes.
    We hope you have a purrrfect day~ ~ we send you love and pink mouses

Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June

Please spay/neuter your pets.......adopt form your shelter or rescue organization...
    Jasmine's Mom

Bruno

Bruno,
    What a handsome kitty you are! You sound like quite the naughty little guy as well. ;-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Bruno sounds like the Purrfect Cat Companion.
    A little bit naughty, but a lot nice.
    And a Big Gray Furry Purry Companion for his Guardians to come home to.
    And The Found Cats All send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to BODACIOUS BOOMER COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bruno

Bruno, I just love your color and the way your fur shines with the sun light pouring down on you like that You also have very beautiful golden eyes, but they do have a mischevious look in them that tells us that you are, indeed, a playful little guy of whom we should beware
    It sounds like you have a wonderful family who adores you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Bruno!

Bruno, I think I've fallen in love! You are magnificent! Does your mom keep this photo in a frame? It's beautiful with the red cushion, the sunlight - and you, of course! I'm glad you did such a good job of keeping your mommy company while your daddy was far away. My cat is an "only" too and knows she's in charge! Please have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Handsome Devil

Bruno, you are a handsome. Congrats on being COTD.

Bruno what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Sure sounds like you have a wonderful life; just running over with lots of love!!! That's just the way it should be too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

I hope you get a special treat today, other than your mommy's toes!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meowy, Bruno!!!
    You sure know how to get your picture taken. You could be a kitty model. I'd buy the posters of you! LOL Yay! Another ankle biter. You and Angel should get together one day and bite people's ankle. What fun! Your doing a great job keeping Mommy company while Daddy is away! Lot's of love from me.
    ~HAPPY COTD, BRUNO~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

What a great name for a fiercely loyal protector like you, Bruno But your name doesn't fool me in one regard. You may be tough when it comes to protecting your humans, especially your Mom, but at heart, you're just a big mush, a frisky, toe nibbling mush Bless you Bruno for watching over your Mommy while your Daddy was off protecting us al!!! Heartfelt thanks to him for his service! I'm sure he is especially proud of his big boy today! Congratulations to you bold, brave Bruno, our most deserving, extra special CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetie and each and every day of your wonderful life Hugs and smoochies to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bruno

What a character you are biting toes and ankles, and so handsome to. So you are head of household, so is KaDi she is the Queen of her roost. But that is o.k. Congratulations on being COTD. You are very deserving. Lots of hugs and treats for you today.

KaDi's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images