Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The trio...pictures and a video

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

The trio...pictures and a video

Just thought I'd share some photos I got yesterday and a video I just took. Nothing really awesome, but they're still cute.

Dudley running back to me.

Freckles being pretty.

I love this one of Finn.

hee hee

Here's the video...I was getting Finn to do some of his tricks, and Freckles has to put in her two cents anytime anyone gets any attention.

Last edited by finn's mom; 01-27-2007 at 10:50 PM.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

they are so beautiful and look like they are having just a wonderful time, great pics of them in action!!!! did not get to see video yet as i am at work, but i will watch it when i get home.

Great pics and video Kari! They were all having a great time running around with each other. I love it in the video when you tell Finn to bark. He sounds like he's talking. What a handsome boy and a very smart boy too. Freckles and Dudley are adorable. Freckles had to show everyone she can speak too David seems a little camera shy

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Aww, cute pictures Kari!! I love your trio, they're all so different! The video was also VERY cute!

kallisto - Thank you! They do have fun together.

Terry - David's not camera shy at all, he was just getting sleepy. Freckles is probably the smartest of all three, but, Finn knows the most tricks. They all have their unique qualities!

k9 - Yeah, they are all very different, but it's a good mix! We are lucky!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Great action pictures! Cute video, dogs can be so silly. All three are adorable.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are so lucky, you have three of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. I love the playing in the backyard pictures. And the video is adorable; Finn is a very smart and well-behaved boy.

Great pictures!! Looks like they all have lots of fun together, the video is adorable. Freckles yawns exactly like Autumn does! It is so cute, I love when Autumn yawns . Finn is very smart, adorable video!! You have such a cute "family".
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Great photos Kari... i love the action shots . All the puppers look like they get along great and have fun playing together. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

These are great Kari! I love the video especially though. Videos are so cool because you really get to catch a true glimpse at their personalities. Finn is such a cool dog, he looks so eager to please, so handsome, and always, always as happy as he can be. Freckles reminds me of Tash in some ways, she is really a pretty and expressive girl. And Dudley is such a cutie!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Those are such cute pictures. I love the first one because it looks like Dudley might be running into a big ol pile of poop. Watch out Dudley!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

It's so nice to see photos of them all running around together! Is Freckles practicing her balancing act in the background of that first picture?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Love the pics, girl. Isn't it fun to watch dogs run? You got some good action shots. I always love seeing Finn. Will have to watch the video when I'm at home.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    Those are such cute pictures. I love the first one because it looks like Dudley might be running into a big ol pile of poop. Watch out Dudley!

Thanks to everyone for the comments, I'll post more in the morning, but I had to comment on this...it's actually a root or something (i'm not even sure) but no one in that trio poops that big!

Quote Originally Posted by BC_MoM
    Is Freckles practicing her balancing act in the background of that first picture?

Actually, she's totally in the photo, but I cropped it because Dudley was so cute in it. She's standing near the gate because David had just pulled up, and i think she was in the middle of turning around. Dudley had run up and was running back to me, he was excited.

Thanks for all the comments! I am so glad I finally figured out how to do the videos! It is always so much fun to see everyone else's, because you really can see their personalities!

Jess, I always thought Freckles and Tash were really similar girls.

Toby's, Freckles has a few different yawns, that was her excited yawn!

clover and val, thanks! they all get along for the most part, and i wish we had a bigger yard (one day!) but they do manage to break out and run like that pretty much daily. even in the living room!