Thread: Darling Ruby

Darling Ruby

Oh sweetheart what a terrible life you had to endure. It broke my heart to read your story, but by the end I was smiling...just like you

I'm so very happy to hear that you now are living in the forever home of your dreams and helping to heal your human. Sounds like you were made for each other.

This is indeed a special day for you and I hope you get a special treat to celebrate!

I wish you both many wonderful years together!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning Sweet Ruby!!

What a terribly sad story your Mom tells us of your early life sweetheart. After all you've been through, you still have found love for your wonderful Mom that saved you. We are so glad you're finally learning that life is not all bad and you can actually live without being afraid of everything all the time. We think you're a very pretty little girl and it's our great pleasure to meet you this morning. You are so very deserving of winning the honor of DOTD and we hope Mom spoils you rotten all day. Please tell her to start with some kisses from us to kick off the celebration!! You can never completely fill the empty space in her heart left by her beloved Reo but we think you'll do a super job at trying!! We wish you both happiness always, gorgeous, sweet, Ruby!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Wet Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ruby !!!

The picture of your smiling face brought a big smile to my heart!!! As I read your story, the smile changed to tears. I am so glad you have a wonderful home now and all the TLC you could ever need!!! You are a very beautiful girl, with a precious inner spirit. I send oodles of hugs and tummy rubs!!! I hope you and Mom spend an extra special day as you celebrate being our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Oh Ruby sweetheart, precious baby girl! My face is covered in tears after reading your heartwrenching, heartwarming, inspirational story. Like your Mom, I too have to believe that that "smile" reallly is a smile, a smile borne of a joyful heart. Your Mommy is a hero in my book and you beautiful Ruby, you are not only a hero, an inspiration, but a healer as well! Bless you Ruby for helping to mend your Mommy's broken heart after the passing of her beloved Reo. You're not only a miracle of survival, physical and emotional, but a miracle worker! Now, hand in paw, you and your devoted, awesome Mom embark on a happy, new life, a life filled with unconditional love, trust and carefree, happy days! I couldn't be happier for you both!!! Congratulaitons to you dear Ruby, our bravest, most beautiful and deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! All my love to you, sweetheart. I wish for you and your wonderful Mom a lifetime of good health and happy, love filled days Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud Mom and doggie best bud, Ruby girl! I'm sure today you're in for some extra special treats Hugs and kisses, a zillion, hugs and kisses to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Ruby!!!
    What a sad beginning of life you had. But every story has a happy ending...including yours You found a loving and forever home. You Master is great and caring and loves you so much. You are blessed to have a great life. Wish you many more years in your forever home with your loving Master
    ~HAPPY DOTD, RUBY~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Oh, Ruby! What a life you have had! Thank God you were rescued by your mommy and are now living the good life that you deserve. I'm sorry that you went through all that trauma in the past. But that was the past and it is behind you now. You look very happy in this picture and I'm sure you will stay that way. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD; and your mommy is a good person.

ruby, ruby...

that's a song! You are a beautiful girl. I am so glad that ur life is now so much better and that ur human's life is improving too. U 2 are perfect for each other. Happy DOTD day!!!

P.S. You look a little bit like an Australian Shephard!!!

Hi Ruby,

It hurts my heart to know that you suffered even for one day. Thank
    heavens you now live with someone who truly has your best interest at
    heart. You certainly deserve it. Happy congrats pretty girl on being
    chosen for special honors today as our most deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Ruby has warmed my heart and brought me happiness when I needed it most. -- Ruby's Mom
    Miss Ruby, you are 100% precious and I love your smiling face! I hope you get a lifetime full of walks on your leash and car trips. I hope that your Mom will continue to share pictures of you in the future. I'm thrilled that you have a forever home now. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you - and a happy and healthy life with your mom, who obviously thinks the world of you. Please ask your mom to put this on your pretty head for me ... *little kiss on head*
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-28-2007 at 06:49 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Ruby, your story touched my heart and made my face wet. I'm so glad your new Mommy took good care of you and has now made you her own. You're such a pretty girl - beautiful red Ruby!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Disgraceful Begining

Ruby , I am very sorry for the terrible treatment that you did NOT deserve from such a cruel , selfish person that was suppose to be taking care of you. He (former owner) should be watched more closely by the animal control officers.

I am proud that you were rescued at the time and again you should have been RESCUED after the first attack , not the second or third attack. What a DISGRACED INSANE human.

Ruby , you are a very lucky BEAUTIFUL dog and you deserve being Dog of the Day today and many more happy years to come.

Ruby , give this message to your owner.

Message: I strongly apologize if I offended you or your brother for what I wrote above. I read it and started not to respond the more I thought about it the MORE UPSETTING I got about it. No cat or dog or any animal needs to be in the hands of the wrong person.
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Dearest Ruby,

I am so very happy that you have such a perfect forever home! You really deserve to be happy and loved.

A ruby is a valuable gem, and you, Ruby, are a valuable gem, too! Many blessings for a wonderful, long, and happy life in your new home!