Thread: thanks for the warm welcome

thanks for the warm welcome

thanks for the welcome, I do have more pictures (to many.....just like the rest or u ) I also have a movie montage I recently made for lucas u can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1l_vRWORkg
    I just moved last summer half way across the country, myself and my sister flew with the 3 cats and my mother and my other sister drove with lucas, because we did not want to crate him on a flight, because he would be so scared. He had awsome time camping along the way, they drove through the united states, so I can now say my dog has visited more places than I have.

I use to live on a island off the coast of Nova Scotia, some people are kind of backwards there expecially about their anamials, some of them make their anamials live out side (all year round) with little or no human contact, they looks at their pets as objects not anamials the spca's are flooding (especially with hound dogs that are too old or not good hunters) and they DONT have a no kill policy. The city has a huge cat colony problem (this is where one of my cats came from the other 2 the spca).
    When I told people I was moving u wouldnt belive how many of them said just leave the cats and take the dog.
    anyway I'm glad to be moved away from there. ............but if anyone is moving and flying with anamials, be wary of westjet (its a long story, I'll have to tell it later)
    cheetah--->
    Mama----->
    PawPaw--->
    and another of Lucas ---->
    xxx

Awwwww!!! They're all adorable!! Thanks for sharing pictures of all of them. Isn't it a shame that everybody doesn't treat animals the way we do? I will never understand why people want pets if they don't enjoy their company. It makes no sense.

Love the pics!! Keep em coming

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Your pets are adorable! Welcome to PT all Carriedawn's furkids!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org