Thread: Ubu

Former User Guest

Ubu

I can't resist on starting this thread for you. I hope you don't mind it Ubu, as I have cats at the moment.
    I am so glad that your humans came across with you on the road, and at the end gave you the best family. You are very handsome, and I can tell that you are very loved.

Have fun today, (maybe you get to swim a bit) as we honour you as our Dog Of The Day!

CONGRATULATIONS UBU!!

Ubu, what a beautiful boy you are! I'm so glad you have a great home. I've said it before and I'll say it again, homeless dogs make the best companions and I'm sure you are no exception. Hope you have a wonderful day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

The lab lovers will be out in droves today cheering the likes of UBU, a marvelous selection as our Dog of the Day for a Monday morning .

How lucky your Mom was the day she found you, Ubu. And I see that you made your household into a 3 dog one without a whole lot of effort. Hmmm, maybe you should have come to my house!!!But then someone has already been sent here to teach me patience (Look to the left.)

Ubs (do they ever call you that?) you are one big beautiful bouncing baby boy. Loves and kisses to you on your special day.
    Watch out now. There are a lot of labby ladies around here that will be making eyes at you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh boo, Ubu! I would have loved to have been first this morning! But, I can't blame my fellow Pet Talkers for jumping in and singing your praises! You are one gorgeous Labbie boy, Ubu! And how grateful we all are that the PERFECT family scooped you up off the roadside and made you their own! What a lucky family!! It's sounds like you're in Labbie heaven, there in sunny Fla.! You and your 4 legged siblings are living the good life, I'm sure!! What a way to start the day...clicking on your beautiful, beautiful face! Congratulations to you gorgeous Ubu, our most stunning, Labbie Boy Dog of the Day! My Lab Star gives you a big high paw as you celebrate your great honor! Yay, Ubu!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Ubu!! there isn't much left to say, as it has already been said....but you really are a gorgeous dog!

you remind me of my first big dog, called Prince. Ubu, you were meant to find these loving people, I wonder how you got where you were found?
    enjoy your life baby, you deserve it!!!!!

Oh Ubu, you are one of the most beautiful labs I've ever seen I bet your family is so glad that noone ever came to claim you so you could stay with them RCA & GT. It sounds as if you have the most loving family you could ever ask for! Congratulations on your big day boy, make sure you get some extra good snacks today, maybe even a BIG party in your honor!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh my, Ubu what a handsome boy you are. Thank goodness your family found you when they did. What a lucky boy to have a wonderful home and two great brothers. Congratulations, dear, sweet, handsome Ubu Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

OH UBU! HOW HANDSOME ARE YOU????? EXTREMELY AWEOME, I WOULD SAY!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU WERE "FOUND" INTO A HAPPY, LOVING HOME! AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE TOO WITH YOUR HUGE LABBY GRIN! I COULD JUST GRAB YOUR FACE THROUGH THE SCREEN AND KISS YOU ALL DAY LONG! CONGRATULATIONS SENSATIONAL UBU FOR BEING OUR FABULOUS MONDAY DOTD!

Oh, Ubu! I know that this has already been said, but what a gorgeous boy you are! You are such a lucky boy to find a good home to love you and keep you safe. Congratulations on being DOTD.

HANDSOME BOY UBU

WOW, You are an awesome dog.I love your sleek
    black fur & those Beautiful brown eyes.The angels
    worked in perfect harmony to bring you and your
    folks to the same spot at the same time.Many
    happy congratulations to you & your forever
    family.Today is your day of honor as our Special
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

What a beautiful black sleek lab you are Ubu. I was so sad when i read that you were roaming along the highway but then i was elated when i read that your owner decided to keep you, and who can blame her, what a gorgeous boy you are.
    Congratulations on being our lovely Dog of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Ubu, what a gorggeous Lab you are!! I don't know who is lcukier..you for finding a great family or the family for finding you!! I sure would have taken you home!!!
    Congrats on DOTD!!!

Sadie?? You look just like my Sadie May, Ubu!!! Congratulations, Ubu, on being our DOTD!!! You are a very handsome Labby, Ubu!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)