Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Former User Guest

Matt

Matt, what a perfect start for a new week to see your absolutely gorgeous picture! You sure are one handsome fellow! I'm glad you found your forever home, and are spoiled now, and have friends to play with. It's much nicer inside isn't it.
    Enjoy your day today on the sun, as we celebrate you Matt, our Monday's perfect Cat Of The Day!

CONGRATULATIONS MATT!!

Yes, gorgeous is the word I would use to describe you Matt!
    I guess you knew a good thing when you saw it, while sitting on that fence............so back you went. Lucky for you and your new family!

Congrats to Matt, our COTD

GORGEOUS again

What a gorgeous fur and sweet face you have, Matt!
    I like sweet and friendly cats like you. I am sure you were looking for some attention and love when your human friend found you. I am sure you have fun having other cat friends living in the same house.
    Stay happy and have a long life.

Hello the rhyming Matt the Cat, wishing you a lovely day and it's wonderful to see such a beautiful cat on my screen. And what a glorious coat and tail! Mini and Jasmine wish you a day of luxury and all the belly tickles in the world.

Cheers
    Nicole
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I cannot find the words to express how I think about you , Matt ...
    Lets try : WAW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt was absolutely ADORABLE.his fluffy tail and perfectly groomed coat.VERY handsome.i love the story too.he came back to her patio the next day!how sweet!i hope he's having fun having an owner and being Cat of the Day!!!!!!!

Hello Neighbor!!!

Good morning fellow Texan, Matt!!! Everyone so far is right on - you are most impressive - your beautiful coat and plume-de-la-tail are breathtaking. We are so glad you were adopted into such a loving home - just look at you! And from your story, it is obvious you are very, very happy! Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - you are certainly deserving of the great honor!!!

Many noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Matt, I have to say you are one very handsome kitty. I love that photo of you looking so regal. Thank goodness your family decided to take you in and now you are part of a loving family.
    Congratulations, dear, sweet, handsome Matt Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

CONGRATULATIONS Matt, you gorgeous orange pouffy-tailed fluffball of a cat! Thank goodness you persisted until you found a human who appreciates you! Keep on purring, and enjoying your wonderful Forever Home!
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 06-24-2002 at 05:52 PM.

BEAUTIFUL<BEAUTIFUL<BEAUTIFUL
    Annette

Matt
    What a great picture. You have the same sweet look on your face as my Luke. He's and orange and white boy too. Maybe being sweet is just a 'thing' with orange and white boys. I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Matt! What a cutie you are!!! You remind me of Spencer...

Congrats on your special day!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Matt the Catt

Woa, dude - you are one fine looking specimin of felinty! What a face, what a body, what a coat, what a tail, what a CAT!! And what a personality, too!! MATT!! We love you! Grasshopper is smiling, thinking cattish thoughts I couldn't begin to interpret. All praise and honor to you on Your Day, may you have Caviar and Cream, if it pleases you. Maybe some good old BBQ mouse or sparrow? They sure do grow 'em fine down there in Texas!!
    (Sigh - Dadcat just emphatically reinforced his no-long-fur rule when I suggested we look for someone like you - think he has Coat Envy!!!!)
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

HI THERE MATT

You sure are Gorgeous Sweetheart !!! You have
    that bottle brush tail just like my kitty Red.
    I loved reading all about how you met your person
    and became part of a new family.I'm so happy for
    you & your folks.Congratulations on being chosen
    for a day of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Yes, Matt, you sure are one gorgeous boy!! And what a sweetheart, to boot! I adore your photo. You look so comfy and contented! I can see you're throughly enjoying your beautiful, bright and sunny home!! I'm so glad you came out of the rain and into the loving arms and warmth of the perfect forever home, precious boy! Congratulations to you Matt! You are one stunningly handsome, loving and most deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day of honor Matt

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~