Thread: The Duke

The Duke

Oh what a smile you've put on my face this morning handsome boy
    I'm so very happy to hear that you now live with a wonderful family and are loved by everyone you meet.

I hope today and everyday is a wonderful celebration for you!!!

Congrats!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dashing Duke!!

We were really hoping that Anna would start this thread and our wish came true!! What a handsome young man you are , Duke. We're all just staring at the computer screen this morning, in awe of your magnificence. A truly noble man you are sweetie. We know why your family loves you so much. Thank goodness you were saved and released from that horrid life in a cage. What is the reason for having a dog if you keep them confined all the time? We will never ever understand this mentality. Kudos to your loving family for bringing you to their home to live the good life. Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us this morning and all day to celebrate!! Congratulations on being our very special DOTD!! Happiness always!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in "Baby It's Cold Outside" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful boy you are. So regal. I don't know what your story is, but you look very happy in the life you have now. Your family must really love you. Much love and happiness.

Hey, I just wanted to say hi to The Duke. You are a real cutie.

He thinks he is a lap dog and will lay on my lap on the couch every night when I watch TV. He loves to give kisses on a regular basis. All of the neighbors take him in as there own. He loves to visit. His favorite thing to do is hang out with all of the neighbors when we have bonfires. He also loves to go for a ride in my husband's truck. He always has a big smile on his face. -- The Duke's Mom
    Oh, Duke Doobie! I like your happy face this morning. It's unfortunate that Rottweilers have such a "tough guy" reputation - your story dispels that in a wonderful way! I'm very glad that your family adopted you out of a difficult situation and I hope you get to have tons of lap sits, truck rides and visits to the neighbors in your life. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you.

p.s. Here is a pat ... could you please have your mom or dad give it to you for me *pat* because your happy face made me happier today!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-26-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well Pilgrim, I mean "DUKE"~

You really do remind me of John Wayne , so easy going yet ready for an adventure.

I'm sooo glad that you have a Family who allows you to spread your Love around~ I'll bet you make everyone feel so Happy.

Congratulations for Being One Great Dog of the Day!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

What's up, The Duke!!!
    What a handsome boy you are! How could somebody be so mean to you? Life in a cage all day must be so miserable. Thank goodness Master had taken you home with him. You are blessed to have a loving and caring family! Have a good day!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, THE DUKE~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I too am so glad that our Anna got to start your thread today, Duke Oh, aren't you the handsome doggie! And would you just look at that smile What a gentle giant of a pup you are, a real social butterfly! It's no wonder you're the hit of the neighborhood...everybody loves The Doobster!

Every doggie deserves to be as loved as you are, sweet boy...and every family deserves a furkid as loving and loyal as you I wish for you a lifetime of happy, carefree loved filled days with your wonderful humans Congratulations to you precious Duke, our most deserving, extra special DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you Duke! Hope you're being treated royally today, just like everyday!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Duke,

What a beautiful Pup you are baby.I am pleased to meet you today
    and read a little of your story. It makes me soooo happy to know that
    you now have a wonderful family that wants more than life in a cage
    for you. Big happy congratulations on being honored here as our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a lifetime of health & happiness.Big
    kisses & hugs sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good day to The Duke! What a great smile you've got there! I wish I could give you a great big hug right thru the computer, sweetie boy! Maybe your mom will do it for me?

Hi, Duke! You are a very handsome and happy-looking boy! A big lap dog, too! I'm glad you have a happy life and are not confined to a cage all the time. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!