Thread: Timber

Hybrid View

Timber

Hello Timber,
    Your truly are pretty pretty pretty. It was nice meeting you this morning. It sounds like you have a wonderful home life, all those head scratches and love. I can see that you bring a great deal of joy into your humans life. Congrats on being POTD, much deserved.

Timber

Timber, what a beautiful vibrant green you are! You have the cutest face, and I just love that 'house' of yours--very different than any I've seen before. I can see why your mommy 'loves you to pieces!' I hope you are feeling very 'pretty, pretty' today. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful birdie you are, Timber! Wow, what a brilliant shade of green I love that photo of you, peeking out of your "timber hideaway!" You're a joy to behold sweetheart and the joy of your family's life, for sure. How lucky are they! I understand you have a bit of a health issue but by all accounts, it hasn't kept you from enjoying one single moment of your wonderful life! Congratulations to you on your Pet of the Day honors, Timber! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, filled with lots of head scratches, treats and all the love your heart can hold, parroting endless chorus' of "pretty, pretty, pretty!" Cuddles and kisses to you dear, beautiful Timber, our extra special and most deserving honoree

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Great Pic, Timber!!

What a beautiful birdie you are!! And what a great picture!! You definitely deserve to be Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Hello, Timber!!!
    What a pretty, pretty, pretty bird you are! I love your color. WOW You have your own bird house! What a lucky boy You sure do deserve a wonderful day of honor. Good luck with your illness. Great job improving!!! Wish you many head-scratches on your day of honor!!!
    ~HAPPY POTD, TIMBER~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hey Timber!

You are a very cute bird indeed. I just love the little house you are rested in the picture, did your mommy or daddy make you that? From the sounds of it you are one of the most sweetest little parrots and definately have a loving home!

Congrats on being our Pet of the Day! You certainly deserve it!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo